• Show
Clear All

• Perfect, Bim!!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• how right is that.. so cool bim
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Thanks Stee and Deb! And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it's the Fall Rod Run this weekend as well. It's like a Woodward Ave. cruise in the Smokies. Serendipity!
        Last edited by bimmer84; September 14, 2013, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Nice, Bim. Enjoy!!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Thanks Kay, this makes it easier to wait for Sunday's game, for sure! I am really looking forward to the game to see if the Lions can slay another dragon, namely Arizona at home. If they do, then I want Washington at home, and Green Bay at home. If they can do that, then maybe I will feel like they turned a corner. Maybe.

Comment

• You squirrels are so cute with your optimism. ;-)
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Don't confuse optimism with hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                  You squirrels are so cute with your optimism. ;-)
                  i.e.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• or

[ame]http://youtu.be/Nr9sF0TqIU0[/ame]
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha! Snake vs ninja squirrel

Comment

• Great view, Bim.

I use both charcoal and Gas. Gas for the convenience and charcoal when I have more time.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Very cool Bimm

Stee, powerful story. You are right that it wasn't her time to go. But I believe that God used you as the instrument to allow her to live!

Comment

• But I believe that God used you as the instrument to allow her to live!
                            That always sounds good and I want to believe that. I just never seem to get past the other question that raises.

Comment

• Just let yourself roll with it. Not everything needs a complete understanding to be worthwhile.

Comment

• The act of saving a life is certainly worthwhile, noble and heroic.

For it to be an act of god, it would imply that the times people aren't saved, god allowed it to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X