This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle:

They need a guard in the class. They do have 3 guards coming in this year. They probably need a PG and that seems to be the direction they're pushing. They don't seem to be pushing for 3/4 players. They're not particularly big in on Nick Ward or Seth Towns.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Probably the only reason I'm feeling a little bit good about this one...kid's just a different dude when it comes to an elite guy.

Brown's God-given talent alone would be enough to make him highly coveted, but his drive to be the best is a trait that has truly set him apart.

Comment

• Just make the call already, kid. Us or someone else.

Comment

• It's being reported on the Twit that Brown will announce tonight, after his team banquet.

Comment

• Yeah! Looks like this is going down. Either way at least we'll know.

Comment

• Tea leaves are trending bad all of a sudden. It's looking like Kentucky.

Comment

• Cal? Wtf?
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I guess it's Cal. OK. STILL! We're in great shape.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/BFQuinn/status/594563553660694529[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/BFQuinn/status/594564056905814017[/ame]

Comment

• Makes sense. Bring Max back and go for 1s and an elite 5 next year.

Comment

• Already have a 5, probably won't be looking for another one.

Comment

• Well I did say ELITE 5, because there nothing stopping us from doing that or learning any lessons from the McGary '13 tournament performance, but I do suspect you're right. They've told Towns they're looking at PGs but not wings.

Comment

• At least Brown didn't commit to Kentucky. I consider that a win.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Brown didn't commit to one of M's rivals either like Sparty or the Buckeyes.

I worry about the lack of 'elite' talent on the next couple seasons squads. M's talent is very good and deep but a step below elite. They'll win a lot of games this season and be right there for the B10 title... However when you play a team with 3+ NBA 1st rounders (e.g. M in '13) like a Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Arizona in the tournament; it's a tough match-up and 'talent' usually wins out.

Comment

• Michigan will have two first-rounders next year. This is not a concern. There are no more excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X