No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Billings Gazette said it, it must be true!

The Republicans own it all, they have to make the case. By the way, that Gazette article is pointing out reasons for rising premiums are because the GOP defunded risk corridors and keep on threatening to defund CSRs. It is sabotage, poking hole in the tires of a car and complaining that it isn't driving correctly.

Fully fund risk corridors and quit threatening CSRs and those three reasons go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      The mob was outside, not inside..
      Yes, outside where they were yelling no Nazis, no white supremists, no geezers or outside where Trump gorillas were calling for McCain's death to his wife. Fuckin loon.

Comment

• Wait, did ESPN really remove Robert Lee, an Asian dude, from its broadcast of an UVa game? Oh man, that's fan-fucking-tastic. Stick to sports, asshats.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Wait, did ESPN really remove Robert Lee, an Asian dude, from its broadcast of an UVa game? Oh man, that's fan-fucking-tastic. Stick to sports, asshats.

yes... yes they did.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• ESPN is making a 0 minute story into a 3 day story. Trump does the same thing. Don Canham would be bewildered by all of this.

Comment

• ESPN, though, are true believers. So, they don't mind the story because they're doing the "right" thing. IMO, it reflects awfully on ESPN, but they are what they are.

DJT turns nothing into something out of sheer character deficit. Whether he actually thinks it's "right" or not is happenstance; the larger issue is that he has, in some way, been aggrieved and that aggression can't stand, man.

Comment

• He was reassigned to another broadcast...but a laughable lapse in judgement.

Comment

• ESPN believes they are taking up a cause.. DTJ thinks he's been insulted..

think they are 2 different things.

Comment

• didn't see this posted over the last few days... if I missed it, I apologize...

Treasury Sec. Mnuchin refuses Yale classmates urging him to quit over Charlottesville violence

Comment

• HFS, entropy basically parroted my exact thoughts. Point me in the direction of the nearest discount frontal lobotomy shack and/or a speeding asteroid.
                      Last edited by iam416; August 23, 2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• When I first read the story a couple days back, it didn't point out specifically the reason it only showed his picture and his name. I kind of didn't understand at first what they were talking about. The general is referred to in three ways his surname, General Lee or Robert E. Lee. I believe not many would make the connection and if they did, they would make a quip and move on.

Maybe ESPN doesn't mind the story, it seems like they would mind the bad publicity.

Comment

• Maybe its market research; they wanted to see if anybody was still paying attention to them.

If not, they try something else....maybe launch Woody Paige over the Royal Gorge with a human cannon.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            HFS, entropy basically parroted my exact thoughts. Point me in the direction of the nearest discount frontal lobotomy shack...

Comment

• I'm pretty sure he has already had a lobotomy.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I also missed my boy Gary Trudeau going on about how Canada is a land of laws and how illegal immigrants will be subject to Canada's screening process (rigorous, at that). Good stuff. You know, with purposeful immigration screening and national voter ID, there's some shit to learn from Canada. It's almost enough to overlook Nickelback, Rush, Bieber, Dion, Drake, hack, hockey, Newfoundland, the Montreal Screwjob, Chris Benoit and those asspirate mounties.

Comment

Working...
                                X