No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn’t rent it shoes. I’m not buying it a fucking beer. He’s not taking your fucking turn, Dude.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Call it

Comment

• Well, sir, it's this rug I had. It really tied the room together...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Didn’t see the first Wiz post for about a half an hour. Bad one. 13-worder. You know how you know that when you’re on the forum, Chief? You tell by looking from the idiocy to the incoherency. What we didn’t know was our forum had been so public, even someone like Wiz found us.

Anyway, we read the post. September 15, 2017.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA, we post in a forum that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by idiots with incoherancy. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Talent? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Hack and you curse the Wiz. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that OP's death, while tragic, probably saved brain cells. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves brain cells*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in other forums you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. I use phrases like shut the fuck up, shaddup, fuck off. I use these phrases as the backbone of a forum life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very incohency that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you lay down a stfu and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...the preceding post hear by shall be known as "The Post of the Year"...
              Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; September 15, 2017, 02:07 PM.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FFS...stop.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Jeff, just order the Code Wiz already. It's time.

Comment

• FFS...stop.
                    Now? You're picking now to draw a line in the sand? The asteroid hit fucking North America 15 years ago you fucking moron.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Your Dr. has your prescription filled, Wiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Jeff, just order the Code Wiz already. It's time.
                        YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I consider all of you...my closest fiends...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, it's better than Entropy's music.

Comment

• ...has he been listening to Boy George again?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This thread needs to be sprayed down with a virulent strain of online VD. A stronger one than than talent's personality anyway, which has probably boosted its immunity to near-immortal standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X