Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa gets the Rose vs Stanford. Like the cardinals in that matchup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Buckeyes get ND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• So the "New Years' Six" (or whatever they call it now... too many major bowls IMO) is:

Cotton Bowl - MSU vs Alabama
        Orange Bowl - Clemson vs Oklahoma
        Sugar Bowl - Oklahoma State vs Ole Miss
        Fiesta Bowl - Ohio State vs ND
        Rose Bowl - Stanford vs Iowa
        Peach Bowl - FSU vs Houston
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I like that Sugar Bowl to draw huge ratings.

Comment

• Why the hell are they playing the semis on New Years Eve.

Fuckers
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Since 2001, 9 of the 14 B10 teams have played in the Rose Bowl.

Purdue, Nebraska, Michigan, Illinois, Penn State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, MSU, and now Iowa.
              Nice variety, B10.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Nebraska didn't play as a Big Ten team. That was the game where he black skirts were strewn all over the field by Miami.

Comment

• Can't fire a guy for being a raging alcoholic.

Steve Sarkisian has filed a lawsuit against his ex-employer, contending that the school broke the law by firing an employee due to his disability -- alcoholism.

Sarkisian is asking for more than $30 million.

"Alcoholism is a recognized disability under California law," Sarkisian's lawyer, Alan Loewinsohn. "So firing somebody because of that disability is against the law.

Comment

• Alcoholism is a disability? WTF? I guess I need to start pounding down shots of Crown Royal so I can get free lifetime disability checks. Geez, I'd live in California if I didn't have to live in California.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• That's pretty common across the country, if someone shows signs of drug addiction or alcoholism the company first has to offer some sort of help before giving them the ziggy. I'm not sure if it applies to the circumstances in the Sarkisian case. I'm sure the barristers in here have a more informed opinion.

Comment

• ``Hey I've just pounded back about 10 shots, so I've got every right to park in this handicapped spot''.

Comment

• Brilliant !!!
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                            Alcoholism is a disability? WTF? I guess I need to start pounding down shots of Crown Royal so I can get free lifetime disability checks. Geez, I'd live in California if I didn't have to live in California.
                            It's not enough to offset the taxes and the gun laws.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• USC responds by saying it offered him treatment but he denied he had a problem.

Comment

• He was on a flight to treatment when they fired him.

Comment

Working...
                                X