No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put me in the turned it off after the 3rd camp. I even checked my phone early this morning to see the final score and didn't bother to compute that Portland was 103 and Detroit scored 120. I walked around all morning thinking Detroit got blown out.

This Van Gundy shit is weird. Weird stuff happens.
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• One thing since Reggie Jackson has arrived: this team doesn't quit...Thats why I thought he was worth every penny of that 80 million....The guy plays hard and gives it his all to try and win the game.

Comment

• I'm going to the game tonight. I think the Pistons have a chance at upsetting the Warriors.

Comment

• If they had a day off I'd have liked their chances better...usually a win like that will take alot out of a team

Comment

• The benefit of having a glass presence like Drummond is that it's a good matchup against a team like Golden State. Unless the Warriors shoot the lights out, the Pistons should hold their own.

Comment

• Golden State has 28 fast break points compared to the Pistons' 6 (with 4 min left in 3rd).
              Of course a home team like GS will probably do better than the away team, but that is really lopsided.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Warriors always seem to shoot lights out.

Curry assures it.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Warriors may be even better than last year.

Comment

• Stanley Johnson had his best game tonight vs the Pistons' toughest opponent this season.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• In Van Gundy I trust!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Of course you want the win and really shouldn't be concerned with moral victories, but it wasn't a bad loss. They held them in check defensively .

Comment

• Yeah, sounds like the Golden State bench was the difference from what I'm hearing... but we were aware that the Pistons bench was going to be an issue from the start.

Comment

• Second game of a back-to-back, on the road, and against the best team in the NBA. Not a bad effort.

What I loved most last night was KCPs defense. Guy made GS work hard.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Pistons bench played well in first half, not so well in 2nd half...SJ had his best regular season game as a pro though.

Comment

• I loved the effort. The Pistons need a backup PG. Steve Blake isn't very good

Comment

Working...
                                X