Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a strain thankfully

Pistons guard was injured in the third quarter after a spill under the basket at Washington, but an MRI indicated no ligament tears or other structural damage.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Adjust Jodie Meeks fantasy basketball ranking accordingly. SVG no doubt has the excuse he needs to start smaller unorthodox SG over the prototype. Even a strain or any injury at all will slow down KCPs season.
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Looks like Jodie Meeks will miss a up to 2 months with his back issue, per Mlive. Thank goodness KCP's injury turned out to be minor.

Comment

Put the jinx on Meeks pretty hard there Deuce. SVG is talking about big 3 together (boo) and Singler at the 2 more (yay).
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Ugh, I did didn't I?
            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
              Put the jinx on Meeks pretty hard there Deuce. SVG is talking about big 3 together (boo) and Singler at the 2 more (yay).
              He was going to start all of them today anyway. He said he was going with every posssible starting combination before settling on a final decision.

Comment

Very positive move by the Pistons today in getting rid of Will Bynum. They didn't get much in return (Joel Anthony) but this is addition by subtraction.

Comment

this move is only slightly less exciting than the drafting of andre drummond. Bynum was that fucking terrible.

Comment

I see that Brandon Jennings has continued his awful shooting today. 12-49 on FG attempts this preseason.
                    Not to sound negative about the Pistons, I just don't like Jennings haha
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

I'm not a Jennings fan either. Inconsistent and immature. Wouldn't surprise me if Augustin takes over the starting job at some point.

Comment

Stan Van Gundy agree's that they should remove the max salary for players.

That, combined with a team salary cap, would probably destroy any super teams being created.

Pistons' president of basketball operations and head coach said capping contracts for superstar players restricts small-market teams' competitiveness in free agency.

Comment

Get rid of the cap altogether

Comment

You should probably stick to baseball.

Comment

Yeah OK.

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Get rid of the cap altogether
                                Then you might have a crazy owner that is willing to spend the $$$ to create a super, super team with CP3, Wade, LeBron, Bosh, Howard, & Melo.

In competitive sports, I like a salary cap. In the NFL, it works fine.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X