Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambs on the Dan Patrick show:

Comment

• I think it's fair to say LeBron and Jordan have not won a title without help.

If LeBron won the Finals this season, that would be with the worst team / help among those 9 championships between LeBron and Jordan.... Though the Eastern Conference sucks and it was kind of easy for Cleveland to get there.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Cav's win in 6. I hope GS wins though. IDK why because their are a lot of differences, but this reminds me of the 2012 OKC vs Miami Finals.
        Kerr >>> Scott Brooks as a coach, so hopefully my prediction doesn't come true and it isn't like 2012.

Game 1 - Cleveland
        Game 2 - GS
        Game 3 - Cleveland
        Game 4 - Cleveland
        Game 5 - GS
        Game 6 - Cleveland.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'd be surprised if Cleveland wins this....LeBron is the best player in the series no doubt, but without a healthy Irving the next 5 best players are all on the Warriors....The East is so bad I just don't see the Cavs being able to hang in there against a really good to great Warriors team.

Comment

• Shocking Piston announcement, Arn Tellem is joining the organization:

Tellem will be expected to spearhead Palace business strategies as the Pistons' ownership group enters its fifth year.

Before Brooklyn or Cody get all happy because Tellem is Draymond Green's agent. Here is the cold water part of the article:

Tellem's hiring will set off speculation that the Pistons will be try to use it as leverage with Wasserman clients -- particularly Golden State Warriors power forward Draymond Green, the former Michigan State Spartan from Saginaw who will be a highly regarded restricted free agent next month.

That is not the case.

A person with firsthand knowledge of the Pistons' off-season plans said signing Green is not realistic because they expect the Warriors, playing in the NBA Finals and working for a new arena, to match any offer sheet. The person, not publicly authorized to discuss the team's plans, said that the Pistons do not want to tie up salary cap space for 72 hours – the time allotted the Warriors to match any offer – when more easily obtainable free agents might be available.

Also, word around the league is that Green, 25, realizes he's part of something special in the Bay Area -- despite sentiments for his home state.

Comment

• I'd like to know more details of what his responsibilities are for the Pistons and what benefits he will bring.
              I questioned the news when I first saw it..

But hey, as long as the Pistons keep SVG around for a while, this team should do ok.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Read the article, it's pretty specific what he's coming for.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Read the article, it's pretty specific what he's coming for.
                  I was finally able to read it. Sounds like a good hire.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Is Arn Tellem related to Souljah Boy?
                    Last edited by Shlidgn90; June 6, 2015, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Interesting.

Gores hires Drummonds agent to head Palace Entertainment and the first item on the agenda is to establish an alliance with the Illitch Family and explore the posibility of playing some games in their new arena when it gets finished.

Pistons want to work with Ilitches on Page 1A of Sunday, June 07, 2015 issue of The Detroit Free Press
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I like it.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The Milwaukee Bucks' new uniforms have been revealed.

I think they are very nice except for that secondary "M" that looks like something from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Everything is traditional about their new look except that random "M."
                          But yea, it's nice to see traditional looks. I like it more than what some NFL (TB, Jacksonville, Cleveland) and a lot of college football teams (Oregon, Baylor, IU) are doing with crazy / too much going on uniforms and helmets.

Random kind of non-related thought: GS Warriors have REALLY nice looking uniforms. What GS had a couple years ago was awful.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That "M" is so small, I didn't even notice it until I read the description.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Nice uni's for bucks.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• You can unveil great uniforms and a good logo like the Bucks did... then you have the Raptors, who I think have a new logo (based on the Raptors ESPN site). I don't like it.
                                Visit ESPN for Toronto Raptors live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule.

I think the Raptors should go back to their old logo and nice looking purple jerseys they had.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X