Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the one win vs Brady hoke so technically 6-7

Comment

• 2-3 vs LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOYD Head To Head

Comment

• You are mistaken. Nick Saban is 3-3 vs Michigan. 1-0 at Bama and 2-3 at MSU.

Unless, of course, you are counting losses when he was an assistant. I can't imagine you would. That's not how records like that are tabulated.
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 5, 2017, 07:15 PM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 2-3 vs Carr 1-0 vs Hoke

Comment

• That adds up to 3-3, you know. You will have to use both hands to count that high, but I have faith in you.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And be glad that you have only played Bama once under Saban. Other than 2007, I don't see M notching a win.

Comment

• 07 probably, no chance since

Comment

• FTR no way we beat Dr Tom either in 97

Comment

• Long time ago i think it was Wisconsin that ran a little option that year and that vaunted D had lots of trouble stopping it.

Comment

• That 1997 Nebraska team had a couple of close games against some shitty teams. M-UNL would have been a fun game. Pity the two teams weren't matched up.

I do like the fact that they beat Peyton Manning to death in the bowl, though.

Comment

• I only remember the illegal kick play, I think the guys name was Davis. Personally I have never considering selling my soul to the Devil, for whatever reason. Look at that program since.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn7j-zJrbPk"]Matt Davison's Remarkable Catch - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Wiz: no catch; kick.

Comment

• Fuck all y'all
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SI released a story today alleging some players on Alabama's 2009 NC team got paid.

Shocking.

They got paid for autographing memorabilia at $20-40 per item depending on the player. The most anybody allegedly got was $400 (DT Terrence Cody).

Cody, through his agent, declined to comment.

I could give a shit. Players ought to be compensated so I commend these boys and their miserly benefactors. This amounts to nothing; tressel fucked up by telling untruths (he fucking lied the dumbass) to the NCAA over tattoos and ended up getting thrown under the bus. Saban will not make the same mistake if it even gets to that point.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X