Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 138, 2017 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He should be.

Comment

• His first year Rudock took off after a shaky start and last year Speight was effective until injuries. I feel Harbaugh is as baffled as everybody else about his qb's development. This is not suppose to happen.
      Last edited by klondike; September 11, 2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• No, I think he knows exactly where Speight is and where he wants him to be. What he is sick of is stupid uninformed people, like Wojo and many others, asking him about where Speight is and where he wants him to be.

Harbaugh does not give a rat's ass about what stupid, uninformed people think about Wilton Speight's performance.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• He's pissed that he has to actually SAY that Peters isnt better than Speight
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I'd imagine that Harbaugh wanted to see see improvement in Year 2 as a starter, including moving down teams like Cincy.

Comment

• Given his response to Wojo, it is clear he does care about what these uninformed boobs think.

Comment

• Nor should he.

Comment

• It's gone to far now, booing, death threats (?) The Michigan qb position right now under Jim Harbaugh has the intense love/hate relationship that is unmatched in this town presently. I have seen some nasty ones -

Red Wing goaltenders have been mentally broken, Tim Cheveldae was the worst, Curtis Joseph and non goalie Keith Primeau among others hated Detroit and their fans when they were ousted. The Lions have a long list of hated qbs, Scott Mitchell being the posterboy. I could name more, but this wont end well, hopefully Speight has a Chris Osgood story. I'm done dumping on him myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    I'm done dumping on him myself.
                    It's possible to realistically criticize the guy and compare him with your expectations without delivering death threats. Don't suddenly feel compelled to go full mgoblog because some random anonymous person is taking it too far.

Comment

• It's a shame that things go overboard. It's insane to have death threats to the QB of a 2-0 team. It would be nice to be able to talk about the quarterback on some basis between those rulez!!!/glue factory extremes.

Comment

• So what did everyone think of JH changing his mind during the timeout to kick the FG? Gives me more cause to wonder about his in-game decisionmaking process, and whether it is as informed as Meyer's seems to be, thought out in advance, or more instinctive and in the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          What he is sick of is stupid uninformed people, like Wojo and many others, asking him about where Speight is and where he wants him to be.
                          It's neither stupid nor uninformed. For his last five starts + the spring game, Speight has been bad. At times, really really bad. Wojo is just asking the question that most people are already wondering about -- where the fuck is Peters?

Comment

• All excellent questions. Just depends how they're framed, and whether they are respectful of the fact that these are still kids. Support the troops.

Comment

• Maybe Peters isn't any good. It's kind of strange you might be 4 years in and have not seen a QB that is a considered a plus position. At least it is a plausible. Speight will improve though.

I think getting quarterbacks and developing quarterbacks is part art and a hell of a lot of randomness.

Comment

• Yeah, agreed. But Harbaugh also has to close on a truly elite one. You can bring in a bunch of four-stars and some assorted project players, but it's time to get in on a truly elite player and reel him in. Harbaugh hasn't had the time. It was a hail mary to try and flip Josh Rosen, and you can't expect guys like Jacob Eason to just land. Have there been any other truly elite five-star pro-style prospects in the last few years? There's not a lot of them, but it's reasonable to expect that in the next few years Harbaugh will get one.

Comment

Working...
                                X