No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for your loss Marko but kudos to your son.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Sorry for your family's loss, Marko.
      ^What he said
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Condolences to your family, Marko.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Celebration of a departed loved ones life, is life itself.

Condolences from the G household M69
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• My condolences Marko.

Comment

• Condolences Marko. But you raised a great son!

Comment

• Congrats Dave. Be safe riding.

Deb, Very nice video. As much as I HATE snow & cold it made me homesick.

Drew, hope you & Sue have a great visit.

Comment

• When I was about 13 my Dad got a snowmobile second-hand from a buddy of his. This guy claimed it would do 60 mph easily.

Dad took it out the 1st day and could only get it up to 25mph. Called his buddy to complain. The guy told my Dad to keep riding it and it would warm up and hit top speed.

Dad took it out the 2nd day and only got it to 20 mph. Again, Dad called his buddy to complain. The guy told my Dad to keep riding it and it would warm up and hit top speed.

The 3rd day Dad took it out again and could only get it up to 10 mph. Dad called his buddy & told him to come get the machine and bring his money back. The guy shows up an hour later and demands to check out the machine himself before returning the money.

So they go out to the garage and the guy primes the engine and pulls the starter cord. It roars to life.

My Dad jumps and yells "What the hell is that noise"

Comment

• Huh? I don't get it... you can't get a snowmobile going .005 mph without starting it. Was this a bad attempt at a joke? :-)
                    The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Thanks everyone, and yes YT, he is a great lad and very proud of him. And also share your dislike for snow. Absolutely hate the stuff.

Now curious about this snowmobile scenario. Whether it was a joke or not, I laughed my ass off.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It was an attempt at a joke.

My Dad originally told the job as a hillbilly buying a chainsaw and being promised it would cut 2 cord of wood a day but he couldn't get it to cut anywhere close to that until he took it back to the store & the store owner started it.

Comment

• That joke sux.

Come down here and do something about it! Dude, you better be settling up plans to get down here for the So Cal gathering.

Posting while camping at San Clemente state beach.

Wish you could see the stars down by the water where city lights are dim.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The Detroit Tigers facebook page posted a picture of my unit for veterans day.

Here is the pic:

1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Very cool.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X