New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
    People come and go all the time. Tony G disappeared for a long time after posting several times daily. I am guessing because of new employment that is taking most of his time rather than the negativity that passes through here. And if you are posting regarding my post for D Town to suck up a little Kool - aid, then lighten up Francis. Otherwise, .... carry on.
    more like nothing to say than anything else
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      more like nothing to say than anything else
      HA! You always have something to say, and I mean that in a good way, Tony.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hey everyone... I am a long time "lurker" around these forums and have been a lion fan even longer. I've finally decided to actually make an account and hopefully contribute to the conversation rather than just reading it lol. Also, I am a senior at Michigan State so go green!

Comment

• Welcome KS. Glad you're a King and not a Baron, because then your initials would be BS and when you would write a really long post I would have to say, "That's a bunch of BS!" Now I can say, "That's a bunch of KS!" which should be ok.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks! Ironically, though, my initials are BS. And BJS.

Tough childhood.

Comment

• I'm sure that Marko69 will have some inspirational story about how it could have been worse...

Reminds me of a kid I taught years back. His name was "Yuudai" pronounced "You die". I laughed at all the situations he could get into in America with that name.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Lol hopefully... I could definitely see that name posing some problems here.

Might be difficult to get through customs. Probably wouldn't be a very popular doctor. Definitely would be hard to be elected to public office, too, his opponents would have a field day with the attack ads. Strangely, though, I could see it being a plus if he pursued a career as a life insurance agent...

Comment

• Welcome KS!
                  Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                  🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                  https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome KS!

Comment

• Welcome, KingSparty! Your sense of humor will fit right in.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome everyone!

But Deborah, dont you think that is a little bit of a snap judgment? What if joking about punching babies is my "thing"? I certainly wouldn't be very popular around here unless Adrian Peterson is lurking around these threads..

Comment

• Ha! Don't start.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSparty View Post
                            Thanks for the welcome everyone!

But Deborah, dont you think that is a little bit of a snap judgment? What if joking about punching babies is my "thing"? I certainly wouldn't be very popular around here unless Adrian Peterson is lurking around these threads..
                            Snap judgments are what we are good at.;-)

Comment

• Another new old guy checking in. Frustrated fan since the late '60s, but too stupid to switch sides. For some weird reason, I'm kind of glass-half-full about this team. A fool never learns, I guess. With better health, adequate kicking and a break or two, we could see 11-5 and the division title. Or not.

Comment

• Welcome King Sparty.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X