No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think his age and type of cancer, Acute myeloid leukaemia, are factors in them saying there is nothing else. It's very aggressive apparently.
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• So Sorry Dean.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Tony G??? Holy fkn shit. That's unbelievable. He posted something only a few days ago. Do the Tigers people have any information on how this happened? Kind of shocked with this. Saw the "on this day" thread and CGVT saying something about a nice tribute...... Was confused, but holy shit. Very shocked.

Thoughts & prayers out to Coop, DL & your family, Dean.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Tony's brother posted that he died of heart disease...his dogs are fine and will be cared for.

Comment

• Originally posted by simba View Post
            Tony's brother posted that he died of heart disease...his dogs are fine and will be cared for.
            Thanks for the update. I was concerned for his dogs. I know he loved them.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• TY Simba for sharing the details.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yep, thanks.

Comment

• Were these his last words on this forum? I remember thinking, what an odd thing to say. I hope he wasn't quietly suffering in any way.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Wow, very sad to hear that. RIP Tony G - you were a good guy and I will mss you.

DL I will continue to pray for you.

So sorry Dean.
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Wow, so much sadness lately. If this is the price for the Lions to be good, I'd rather them go back to being 0-16...
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Re: Family Book...Forum Style

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Wow, so much sadness lately. If this is the price for the Lions to be good, I'd rather them go back to being 0-16...
                        Agreed.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by simba View Post
                          Tony's brother posted that he died of heart disease...his dogs are fine and will be cared for.
                          Simba, you have a PM.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Were these his last words on this forum? I remember thinking, what an odd thing to say. I hope he wasn't quietly suffering in any way.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/...?t=6373&page=6
                            Last time I saw him post was the the forum fundraiser, he bought 3 tickets 5 days ago:

Really sad to hear about it. RIP Tony G.

For me he was the "pretty girls guy"!
                            Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Wow, so much sadness lately. If this is the price for the Lions to be good, I'd rather them go back to being 0-16...
                              Indeed.

Coop, DL and Dean, my thoughts are with you. Hard to find words!

And yes...fuck cancer...
                              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                                Very true. Even as I've been letting the wife know about things, she has said the same thing, "What is happening with all this sad news recently"

Sports pales into insignificance when all this shit is going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X