U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
    Some people just fall in love with puke green and shoulder chips.
    When it's been real dry out for a while and I use the wrong kind of shampoo and wearing a dark shirt I can sometimes get the shoulder chips.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Kid brother still trolling the Big Blue board. It's funny how you can see the everything being restored in college football

lol, and basketball.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Is that all you want to complain about? You sound like a little baby.

Comment

• I GOT ONE!!! I REELED ONE IN ALREADY!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• (Freep) Rivals.com has Ross Douglas the nation's No. 22 cornerback. Lost in the drama surrounding Ross Douglas' decommitment from Penn State and subsequent commitment to Michigan on Tuesday was his talent. "His No. 1 attribute is his tremendous speed," Avon coach Mike Elder said. "He's one of the fastest players I've ever coached.

[YOUTUBE]QqyWnoD4drA[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• The first school to take a bite from the PSU carcass? UofM
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I didn't hear that they rushed to the scene, ala all of Illinois' coaching staff.

Comment

• The first school to take a bite from the PSU carcass? UofM
                  I wouldn't say that, he was leaving anyway, was going to visit U-M on Sunday. “I decided quickly because, when I committed to Penn State, Michigan was my second choice,” Douglas said Tuesday. “It was almost like a no-brainer for me to go there.

Sounds more like sour grapes to me, im sure if he picked MSU it would have been 'all good' :-) Now what Illinois is doing is another matter.

Brady Hoke said today he has not determined whether suspended players Fitz Toussaint and Frank Clark will play in the season opener against Alabama

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    I wouldn't say that, he was leaving anyway, was going to visit U-M on Sunday. ?I decided quickly because, when I committed to Penn State, Michigan was my second choice,? Douglas said Tuesday. ?It was almost like a no-brainer for me to go there.

Sounds more like sour grapes to me, im sure if he picked MSU it would have been 'all good' :-) Now what Illinois is doing is another matter.

Brady Hoke said today he has not determined whether suspended players Fitz Toussaint and Frank Clark will play in the season opener against Alabama
                    You're damn right I would be cool with it if he picked MSU. I'm just getting in my obligatory razzing.

Comment

• Lane kiffin wasted no time hoping on a jet on the way to State College...“We created free agency in college football … free agency there’s no salary cap on,”

Lane Kiffin whined at Pac-12 media day in 2010.

But, well, that was two whole years ago, and so much has changed in Kiffin’s world of moral relativity since.

Illinois sending eight assistant coaches — yes, eight — to State College to recruit.

Comment

• Derrick Walton is having a great summer:

2013 Michigan commitment Derrick Walton finished three rebounds shy of a triple-double on his way to MVP honors in the Adidas Super 64 Championship in Las Vegas on Sunday. Walton scored 16 points to go along with 13 assists and seven rebounds in 39 minutes, leading the Michigan Mustangs to an 84-71 victory over New […]

Comment

• Go BLUE!

Congrats to the all time Olympic medalist!

Comment

• Yah! Go guy who actually competed... well... actually, Phelps swam fuck all for U-M, didn't he?

Hmm... funny that.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; August 1, 2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• He went to Michigan, trained at Michigan and helped coach at Michigan. Does that somehow not count?

Last edited by *JD*; August 2, 2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• UM has a history of talent in the Olympics. Just curious how many MSU attendees have been in the Olympics?

Serious question, btw.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X