X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by Unclefrank View Post
      I'm unclefrank, a refugee from the destroyed Mlive forum.
      Probably another person who saw Captain's advertising.
      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Great,the pied piper brings all the rats here and there is no Idiot Whisperer in sight.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Captain Blue really didn't do the advertising that others have said jokingly.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Aw, give 'em a chance Tony. Some of these guys could be ok. Of course they could turn out to be dumbasses like Rebelwanker. He got chased out of the Lionsden forum,though, not Mlive.

And...I wish they would take his ignorant ass back *sigh*
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sorry then. I thought Yanker came out of mlive
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Sorry I just keep making the same sad joke.......Captain Blue really isnt doing anything like that.
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• If she was, there probably wouldn't be anyone coming over here...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                    For example:
                    Oh my. Thank you for the Christmas present, Bim!!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha! You're welcome. Big pic, might make a screen saver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unclefrank View Post
                        I'm unclefrank, a refugee from the destroyed Mlive forum.
                        Welcome!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Aw, give 'em a chance Tony. Some of these guys could be ok. Of course they could turn out to be dumbasses like Rebelwanker. He got chased out of the Lionsden forum,though, not Mlive.

And...I wish they would take his ignorant ass back *sigh*
                          I can't speak for Rebel, but I know my old forum will never take me back. They seem to have made up their mind about me and that's that. They've judged a book by it's cover.

To be honest, I'm not sure I could go back even if they wanted me back there after the way they treated me and the things they said about it me. I certainly wouldn't be able to leave this forum. You guys have been great to me and I appreciate that, well most of you. I had a blast at the tailgater and would love to do it again next year. I hope you come CGVT. It would be nice to meet you.

Comment

• Awwwww fucking YES!!!! This is better than Eastenders.

*eagerly awaits CGVT's reply*
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome you newbies.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hello. Another MLiver here. I could've sworn I posted here a few years ago, but I guess that was a different forum. Anyways, go Lions!

Comment

Working...
                                X