Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score! Mark Letestu 2-0 Columbus

Comment

• Impressive comeback by the @penguins, but believe @BlueJacketsNHL gained some confidence that they belong in the postseason. Great game.

Kirk Herbstreit ‏@KirkHerbstreit 1h

Comment

• Tall order for Columbus without Horton or Foligno....Zetterberg might be back in the 2nd round? Perhaps he might be healthy enough to join the Sedin jokers at the Worlds or golf.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I can't decide which is better - watching any team from Columbus lose or seeing the snivelling, whining and crying of Cindy Crosby upon a playoff elimination. Trouble with all that is enjoying one scenario requires enduring not witnessing the other.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Cindy's pain would be far more enjoyable than the CBJ's getting a series W :-)
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Damn shame Hank chose playing 1 game for Sweden in the Olympics over getting back surgery for the NHL Club that made him a millionaire. Still give the Wings a puncher's chance against Boston, tons of pressure on the Bears.

As for Crosby, another Olympic Gold medal, another Art Ross NHL scoring title and another League MVP....the Kid is truly golden.

Conn Smythe & Stanley Cup next?
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• the Kid is truly golden.
                Leave his shower preference out of this
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                  ...another League MVP....

Miserable Venal Pissant
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• What a game St Louis/Chicago ! Blues win 4-3 in 3 OTs. Longest game in Blues history, nothing better than playoff hockey.

Blues lost their last 6 regular season games, when will these experts on tv learn - it doesn't matter - just get in.

Comment

• What a choke in Denver by Minnesota - unbelievable (Toronto would be proud) With 3:01 remaining Roy pulled Varlamov for an extra skater. Erik Johnson saved a empty-net goal with a minute left as he raced down the ice and slapped away the puck just before it crossed the goal line, the hit knocked the net off as Minnesota shot it in the empty net - no goal. Colorado then scored and scored again in OT for the win

Suck on it Suter and Parise!

Comment

• Datsyuke'd!!! Scared my dog I jumped so high on this one :-D :-D :-D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph87Nlmp1s0"]Pavel Datsyuk Strikes Again - 2014 Playoffs - Red Wings @ Boston GM1 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• OP how do you like your boy Pierre McGuire saying "Doc this isn't even fair when your this good" ?

Dekeyser might want to wear an extra cup for that one?

Comment

• I'd say #17 needs to be fined and suspended for at least one game.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Agreed, that's Bush League ! I remember when this happened to Lidstrom a few years back.....effected him the whole playoffs. Wishing Danny no ill effects. Shanahan left his job as NHL director of player safety after three years of turning his head when it came to abusing Red Wings players. Stephane Quintal is now the in that position, should at least get a fine.

Comment

• Wings pull the upset in Boston! Bruins were a machine the 2nd half of the regular season....three to go.

Let's hope Datsyuk has some jump in his 60 year old legs, spent half of the season coasting on IR.

As for Getzlaf, leads NHL playoffs in goals and assists took a puck to the face in game one, plays game 2 and scores and picks up an assist.

Don't come any tougher, if he was in the NBA , he'd miss the rest of the season while rehabbing in France.

Oh yeah, he was a beast at the Olympics, won another Gold too.

[youtube]P1GrZ9F0tuo[/YouTube]

Protective jaw mask didn't hinder his effort.....Absolutely no interest in heading to the World European Championship....that business was actually settled in Sochi anyway.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 19, 2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X