No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoptes, Dokken supported Accept at the Edinburgh Playhouse back in 86. Remember Don Dokken being a very energetic dude.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
      I actually own this LP

if you read the lyrics you would swear google translator existed in 1984
      Loudness appeared on some rock show that used to be on about 3am here. Remember being blown away by a live performance. Sadly the drummer died a few years ago of a severe food poisoning incident.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• 17th May, 2017 -----> IRON MAIDEN, Aberdeen, Scotland = Tickets purchased!

Wasn't going to bother, but, get this......., the WIFE wants to go! :shock:

Cannot wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          17th May, 2017 -----> IRON MAIDEN, Aberdeen, Scotland = Tickets purchased!

Wasn't going to bother, but, get this......., the WIFE wants to go! :shock:

Cannot wait!

Righteous
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Go for you Marko.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• She's always wanted to see them and wouldn't go to the Final Frontier gig in Glasgow 5 years ago because I got the standing area tickets. Ended up going with my sons. I really wasn't too fussed about seeing them on this tour, but she read that Bruce had battled throat cancer in September/October 2015 just after the release of the latest album , (I did not know this). I am thinking (that she's thinking) better get and see Maiden before the main man has to quit.

Comment

• One of the best Maiden songs ever penned. This has everything. Just cant stop those hairs raising on the neck watching this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ujb8MFnUBc"]Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers (Live Rock In Rio) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Check this out. This song was on the radio earlier. Just YouTube'd it........, that's feckin Phil Mickelson with a wig on.

[ame]https://youtu.be/n4tX-q1g3Mg[/ame]

Comment

• I'm not a country guy at all, but my uncle kept telling me to give this guy a chance. Not too bad and this performance is entertaining.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSlCqE6aPA"]Sturgill Simpson on Austin City Limits "Listening To The Rain" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Keeping it "country", thought I'd ask. Any of you guys ever been in your car, van or truck, on your own, and told your radio to "fuck off".

On the radio earlier, think it was Dolly Parton, song was called "head over high heels in love". Is that not just the worst song title in the fkn history of songs? Fk off with that pish, Dolly.

Comment

• LOL Marko. There's a local commercial here, don't even remember for what, and the woman doing the spot starts out by announcing her name and then saying you've seen me on Shark Tank. I always say. No I haven't. Stop saying I have. lol.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Check this out. This song was on the radio earlier. Just YouTube'd it........, that's feckin Phil Mickelson with a wig on.

https://youtu.be/n4tX-q1g3Mg
                          The golfer?
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Driving back from Cupar, this came on the iPhone shuffle. Even the wife liked it. Ted Leonard......, what a singer. Decent driving song too.

[ame]http://youtu.be/_WNUR_Ss3nY[/ame]

Comment

• There should be a "Songs that piss you off" thread. Just on Radio, "Santa Claus coming to town" by Springsteen. Absolute shit, and quite annoying.

Comment

There should be a "Songs that piss you off" thread. Just on Radio, "Santa Claus coming to town" by Springsteen. Absolute shit, and quite annoying.
                                Yes. That song is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X