Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as the "honesty" wasn't the same as Bob Sneddon, High School 1983.....

"you are very late AGAIN, Robert."
    "Yeah sorry Miss, was wrestled into a hedge by this big pink hippopotamus."

Detention for the whole week.

Funny at the time, but when I look back as an adult......, he probably was wrestled into a hedge by a big pink hippopotamus........ He was constantly melted out of his brain and maybe that's what he saw.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, Boaby!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      You and all teachers have a tough job.

FWIW, you have my respect and thanks for the job that you do.
      Absolute ditto from me. ^^^^
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• My Mom was a teacher and my Sister and Niece still are teachers. I get to hear all kinds of child behavior stories.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't feel like I deserve any special praise for what I do. I remember when I was that age, and I can't fault these guys for mailing it in on a Friday or not understanding that they're missing out on the opportunities presented to them at this point in time. We were all there, and I try not to forget that.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I beg to differ. My stepson Matthew, 16 years old, (great kid) but has a tendency to wind teachers up. And when all his buddies are in the house, (six regulars) I always think to myself, "my God, I'd hate to teach those fkrs!"

I was a pure Angel at school by the way! :-P

Comment

• yeah, I'm sure you were. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                My Mom was a teacher and my Sister and Niece still are teachers. I get to hear all kinds of child behavior stories.
                My dad was an art teacher, all the other teachers got to dump their brats in his classroom and go take an hour break .
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The song "Born in the USA" by Springsteen. If I hear that once more this week, a hammer is going through the van radio.

Get that fucking election the fuck over already!!

Comment

• You weren't "born in the USA" Marko. You don't understand. OK?

Dae ye unnerstaun?

I was thinking this is the more appropriate song for today though.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY"]R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      The song "Born in the USA" by Springsteen. If I hear that once more this week, a hammer is going through the van radio.

Get that fucking election the fuck over already!!
                      Not sure why that song would be playing over there for the election. Its not being played here ... thank god.

Comment

• They're playing anything and everything America over here on the radio. To say it's doing my tits in would be an understatement.

"Unnerstaun", LFIJ? You'll need to head along the M8 to the Weej for that pish, mate! We speak proper here in Edinburgh......., although UKBB will strongly disagree. Ain't that the fuckin cuntybaws right, UK?

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          You weren't "born in the USA" Marko. You don't understand. OK?

Dae ye unnerstaun?

I was thinking this is the more appropriate song for today though.

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World - YouTube
                          I worked with a guy named Jack that said when the nukes come he wants to be able to get a good look at the mushroom cloud up close and personal before it kills him. I told him I would be there singing "It's the end of the world and Jack knows it".
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            They're playing anything and everything America over here on the radio. To say it's doing my tits in would be an understatement.

"Unnerstaun", LFIJ? You'll need to head along the M8 to the Weej for that pish, mate! We speak proper here in Edinburgh......., although UKBB will strongly disagree. Ain't that the fuckin cuntybaws right, UK?
                            You do know that I am a Yank don't you?

Comment

• OHHH yes! I certainly do know that, buddy.

Comment

• Born in the USA was a song written about the neglect and abuse to Vietnam veterans after the war.

It is not a song to be song in praise of the US

But that is what is thought of it, and it's soundbites are used for

Comment

Working...
                                X