No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated Congrats to you! Glad he is a Spartan fan!

Comment

• Just won 2 tickets to the NFL "Party House" in London Saturday! (Oh and the Hot Dog guy tweeted me to say he'll be a Twickenham Sunday) Hope at least there are some free drinks

NFL HOUSE PARTY - with Adam Richman

October 22nd: 7pm–11pm
      Join host Adam Richman for an NFL House Party! Adam will bring fans the best of the NFL - with 50 Super Bowl rings and the Vince Lombardi Trophy, memorabilia from all 32 teams and, of course, drink specials and food challenges! We’ll be joined by NFL Legends, have NFL partner games and activities, fantastic prizes and more! It’s the way we party #OnlyintheNFL!
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Congrats Dean!

Is this the same Adam Richman that hosts Man vs Food?
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Congrats Dean!

Is this the same Adam Richman that hosts Man vs Food?
          Yes it is.
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• And no, I will not divulge your Jambalaya recipe
            AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Congrats, Dean!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Food should be great, then.

.......and no worries about my jambayala recipe. Feel free to share it with anyone.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                  Just won 2 tickets to the NFL "Party House" in London Saturday! (Oh and the Hot Dog guy tweeted me to say he'll be a Twickenham Sunday) Hope at least there are some free drinks

NFL HOUSE PARTY - with Adam Richman

October 22nd: 7pm?11pm
                  Join host Adam Richman for an NFL House Party! Adam will bring fans the best of the NFL - with 50 Super Bowl rings and the Vince Lombardi Trophy, memorabilia from all 32 teams and, of course, drink specials and food challenges! We?ll be joined by NFL Legends, have NFL partner games and activities, fantastic prizes and more! It?s the way we party #OnlyintheNFL!
                  Right on Dean! Score that KC gear! ;
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Right on Dean! Score that KC gear! ;
                    And then defecate on it and burn it.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Rude

Btw, that KC reference to him is an inside thing between us
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Congrats Dean. Hope you have a blast.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• How fun!! Give us the scoop when you return.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That sounds great, Dean. Hope you can take pictures!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Have to say it was pretty poor really, They had the VL Trophy, a signed ball or helmet from each team, a display of superbowl rings (The most interesting thing). A few rams cheerleaders, a few madden games, a minature replica Jaguars locker room, a ball laser writing service (but you had to buy a Duke Ball), a ball throwing analyser (Throw 3 balls see how much speed and rotation you can get on them). Took about 3/4 hour at most to have a look at everything (Would have been a lot less but I told the Mrs to look at the Lions ring ).

Adam Richman came on stage and introduced a girl who was a competative eater, she then too kon 2 guys at burger eating and won, he then said they'd be back later with a hot dog eating competition. They didn't charge a fortune for the beers and it wasn't to packed (They were even admitting walk-ups).

We left after about an hour and looked for somewhere to eat. I broke my own unwritten rule by ordering steak (I very rarely have a good steak out), luckily it was a great steak. At least we had an evening out together for a change!!

I'll try and attach a couple of pics below

AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• I thought Brits had to have their steaks cooked like hockey pucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X