Clear All

• English mo fo, this is 'Merica!

mmmkay?
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      English mo fo, this is 'Merica!

mmmkay?
      Who mentioned the fucking English ya bawbag?!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Who mentioned the fucking English ya bawbag?!
        I say old chap
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I liked Drew Sharp. RIP

I did hear that Foster's recovery was not going that well. Hopefully, things are getting better.

Comment

• RIP Drew Sharp. Never liked your journalism. Learned to like you, to some extent, when you went on the radio.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I always respected Drew Sharp, wasn't afraid to say it the way it was.
              AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• RIP Drew Sharp.

Comment

• Former attorney general Janet Reno has passed away at the age of 78.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• She was lead prosecutor in OJ trial or am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

• You're thinking of someone else. Marcia Clark I believe.

Janet Reno was Bill Clinton's attorney general.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• You might recall her as host of Janet Reno's Dance Party:

Comment

• Every time I hear names like Johnny Cochrane, Barry Scheck, Marcia Clark etc etc, I just see OJ trying to make a glove not fit.
                          Last edited by Marko69; November 8, 2016, 02:44 PM.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Leonard Cohen, the hugely influential singer and songwriter whose work spanned five decades, died at the age of 82.
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Robert Vaughn
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Absolutely brilliant actor, and sad to hear this. Loved him and David McCallum in The Man from U.N.C.L.E

RIP Robert Vaughn.

Comment

Working...
                                X