Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! That's great
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• LOL! Burst out laughing

Comment

• Yes, Detroit Lions' Matthew Stafford is among NFL's top quarterbacks
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I have it on good authority that you can not win with Matthew Stafford.

Furthermore, you can't win if you don't try. Why wouldn't you try going with Mr. Else? You live in slums, in hell. I am hearing. A lot of people are saying. Why not try something else?
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• "Stafford Slips; Out for Season"

Team physician, Dr. Ben Dover, was first on site to the Lions locker room tragedy. "It was a cringe worthy sight even for the most seasoned hot tub jockeys in this facility. I mean, who stores a volcano sled in a shower area?", said the perplexed twelve year intern. CB Darius Slay had a front row view of the incident from his reserved and bejeweled tub. "Yeah I was all gettin' my soak on and whatnots, helping Ebron find the soap he dropped for the fourth time, and then Matt was all like, woosh and I was all like, 'dammmmnnn', and Eric was all 'huh?'" According to buzz within the hot tub club, Stafford's head injury could have been avoided had he been wearing his hat backwards. Instead, the Lions next man up policy will be in full effect for the remainder of the 2016 season. When asked about the incident, Lions head coach Jim Caldwell replied, "Where's everyone getting the blue donuts?"

In other news, a Detroit Lions football forum group literally set the internet's electrons ablaze but quickly returned to their homes and took naps.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Staffords play has been getting a lot of justified kudos from around the NFL and its media. This is the first time that I've ever seen us get this type of positive airtime outside of Barry, Calvin or Suh for their individual play. This is a lot different because Stafford is turning individual play into team wins and people are taking notice.

This could be a huge turning point for Stafford and this team. This is the type of momentum that can help these guys actually believe in Stafford and themselves instead of catch phrases and bs interviews acting like they believe.

Not only that but as they start playing with that confidence on offense we might actually start getting calls from the refs which that could be a first as well.

Great post jaadam

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                "Stafford Slips; Out for Season"

That crosses the line Trick.

I hope someone at Allen Part is making sure Stafford doesn't dress as Frankenstein for the Halloween party.

Comment

• "You can be sure that even if you do see him this year, you are not going to get all pro play out of Levy."
                  ----------------------
                  -------------He certainly has to be better than what they currently have.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Has to be?

Show me.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Think we could get a 6th rounder for him?
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                        That crosses the line Trick.
                        I didn't cross the line. Give me the marker, Dude. I'm marking it 8.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                          Great post jaadam
                          Thanks. I'd like to see the Lions be the ones getting the calls for once
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Smokey, my friend, you're entering a world of pain.
                            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• STFU DONNIE! YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I watched three Presidential Debates and Hillary never busted that out.

Comment

Working...
                                X