Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an NBA fan huh?

Comment

• I'm a "been living in Africa and Europe the last 10 years while the Pistons have been middle of the road or sucked fan". I haven't taken in as many games as I've liked but never heard of this person.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I know, I was just fuckin around.

Comment

• Who let you out of the Michigan forum?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He has actually played almost 800 regular season games at this point. Used to be able to shoot. Probably better than Blake. But not by much.

Checkout the latest stats of Beno Udrih. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, shoots, school and more on Basketball-Reference.com

Comment

• He did play against the Pistons in the 2005 Finals. Ok pickup.

Comment

• Spurs up double digits on GS 3rd q.

Comment

• They're killing them
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Spurs up 20 heading into the 4th.

I'm sure they'll (GS) win 65, but they are a smaller team and there will be nights that gets exposed.

Comment

• GS defense and energy are terrible tonight.

Comment

• Don't forget to make your OVER/UNDER picks sometime in the next 15 1/2 hours!

Comment

• Its going to be a long season until Reggie comes back
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yep.

But I didn't expect them to win in Toronto.

And they'd better not give KCP what he wants.

Comment

• Didn't really expect a W -- the Raptors have been one of the best teams in the conference for the past couple of years. And it was in their house. That said this team needs to win on the glass and execute a lot better defensively if they really wanna compete in games like this (against an elite team on the road).

Otherwise they got no shot, Reggie or not.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                                Yep.

But I didn't expect them to win in Toronto.

And they'd better not give KCP what he wants.
                                Yep. Schroeder signed for a 4 year, $70 deal. He's more valuable than KCP. I could live with 4/48. Anything more is stretching it unless he starts playing like he does once a week and not the other 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X