No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA! Just when I think I have seen everything. . . enjoy those urine glazed Nachos, buddy!

Comment

• Great game by the Wings yesterday.

Two goals for Nyquist, (the first one was a wicked laser sniper shot) both from turnovers.

Great skating lots of energy in the game.

Look like a contender despite of Hollands pre-season remarks.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I wonder if some kind of deal could be swung with LA like Howard for McNabb.

Comment

• I haven't watched enough of the Kings. Is he any good? Seems to have great size
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He is a lefty but is off to a good start this season with a +2 with 2 goals in 5 games played. Young, strong and I admit I have not seen him but, he jumps off the stat sheet.

Comment

• F me.. This team is playing good hockey.

Vanek is proving to be the biggest steal ever in FA
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                F me.. This team is playing good hockey.

Does that mean literally f you or just f you?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Touch? my friend.... Touch?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• ;)
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They're moving the puck well and playing better team defense.

It was good to see Larkin get a couple of goals not to mention AA scoring again.

They did say that the whole Nashville team was dealing with food poisoning and the Sharks and Hurricanes were dealing with the end of long road trips but it's good to see the Wings playing like this. Maybe this gives them a confidence boost.

Comment

• And that pos Ericsson is actually using his body and earning his keep. Smith and Oulette have been bad.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                          They're moving the puck well and playing better team defense.

It was good to see Larkin get a couple of goals not to mention AA scoring again.

They did say that the whole Nashville team was dealing with food poisoning and the Sharks and Hurricanes were dealing with the end of long road trips but it's good to see the Wings playing like this. Maybe this gives them a confidence boost.
                          As Dr Evil would say, Boo frigging Hoo!

Gotta take the points whenever you can get them. Those 2 points for each win count the same as the ones you have to sweat for at the end of the season.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            F me.. This team is playing good hockey.

Ha!

Forgot there was even a game yesterday even though earlier in the day it was part of my evening plans.

Turned on Fox Sports just in time to see the beginning of the game in a re-broadcast.

Get to catch a period or two before I have to leave for work.

Comment

• Wings are playing well. Hope it continues.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'd still rather have Stamkos but Neislen, Ott and Vanek have been terrifc. Vanek has been unbelievable (especially in front of the net), Ott has formed a damned good 4th line (Still think Holland is messing up not having Bert up) and Neilsen has played well.

So far Hollands off season for forward signings have paid off. I'd still like to see Nyquist or Tater moved for a dman. We need to quit f'ing around and bring up Mantha
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X