Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Scottish Are You?

1. You got: As Scottish as Billy Connolly dancing the Highland Fling in front of a bagpiper.
      Via educationscotland.gov.uk
      You’re witty, occasionally belligerent, addicted to fried food and unfailingly friendly: you’re the most Scottish person ever.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/JCpLerLKD2k[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Is there a "how American are you" test for me to do? I just need to look at my birth certificate to see how Scottish I am. Although when I see some of the fat bastards eating pies waddling through the streets of Edinburgh, I do wonder if I was adopted and brought here. Greggs has a lot to answer for.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• don't be a tosser, take the test!

Comment

• Will do when I get to a laptop. Not working on this Shyte house phone.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• What the F is that Scotland fan drinking? A bottle of Rose wine? At a football match? Poof.

Comment

• no chance it's scotch?

are you confirmed as scottish is the test a fraud?

Comment

• Funny colour of scotch, and the label looks like its wine. Yes I passed as Scottish as Billy Connolly etc etc.

Must be the supporting anyone against England that does it. And I am very guilty of singing my lungs out when its National anthem time.

Comment

• I got: As Scottish as an American on holiday in Scotland.

You’re not Scottish, but you sure as heck love Scotland. You probably own at least one painting of a stag.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Why you never click to see other pictures from a twitter feed on TV unless you screened them first.

See, this is why you don't just put the camera on some producer's Twitter feed while talking about a helicopter crash.

Comment

• lol oops

Wow.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Now This Guy Would Be Fun To Work With

20 March, 2013 in Article, Funny, Images | Comment

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• The horse whisperer business cards absolutely kill me.
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• lol!! Yes
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                                The horse whisperer business cards absolutely kill me.
                                Yeah, I thought that was the best one.

I kind of suspect that these are not real, but it is funny none-the-less.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X