Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2. Cecil the fucking Lion
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think it's my nap time.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• 3. Megyn Kelly and Donald Trump. They are both fucking clowns. Go away
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump ain't going away dude. Grab a bucket of popcorn, this has got to be some Clinton Machiavellian scheme.

Comment

• So, we have to suffer through "Access Hollywood" until the pre-season game starts. So tired of watching prima donnas taking workout selfies, momma's boys in tight pants acting "hood", and idiots with too much money flapping their slop pockets.

So, I am going to skip the foosball match.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• EDIT: Nevermind, that was the pre-game not Access Hollywood.

Comment

• a pretty throw TD Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  3. Megyn Kelly and Donald Trump. They are both fucking clowns. Go away
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                    Ha!

Comment

• This site needs another Tony G.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Am I a bad person for liking the Tampa Bay Bucs' uniforms?

Comment

• Who the fuck decided that getting a close up shot of the football flying through the air on a punt added anything to a tv broadcast?

Comment

Am I a bad person for liking the Tampa Bay Bucs' uniforms?
                            Very bad sir. They are almost NASCAR- like

I for one HATE what the cleveland browns have done and they have had minor tweaks.

Comment

Am I a bad person for liking the Tampa Bay Bucs' uniforms?
                              We should probably get Bruce's opinion.

Comment

• #4. Hillary Clinton's emails

Comment

Working...
                                X