No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing I'm looking for is an acceptance of what KCP is and what he isn't.

He IS a good defender with a mediocre offensive game. He's a good starter and a good piece to a playoff-caliber starting five.

But you have this inordinate love for his game that is not justified for what he provides. As I said, I don't think he's EVER had a poor game in your eyes. You perform the internet version of fellatio every other post for the guy.

Just... stop it. When the Pistons shit the bed, the last thing anyone wants to hear is, "Well at least KCP was trying!" or "He was the only one that cared!" That's good, because none of us do. The Pistons still lost by 40 to a team that is hot on their heels for the playoff hunt.

I don't want to hear apologies for your pet player. The Pistons stunk, say they stunk, and just move on.
    Last edited by chemiclord; March 16, 2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• KCP looking good so far.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
        KCP looking good so far.
        Now you're just TRYING to be annoying. It loses the effect when it's obvious you're trying to troll.

Comment

• Yeah that was an obvious joke. I still am a KCP fan tho.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Yeah that was an obvious joke. I still am a KCP fan tho.
            Yes. You've made that much abundantly clear.

Comment

• Pistons lose, but KCP was solid. So....

Comment

• Christ, Man... at least put your HEART into it.

Ya know what? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shamed you. It was callous of me, and you should let your passion sing. Even if it sounds like a dick sucking.

Comment

• Chemo approval. I thought I didn't care about it and I was right!

Comment

Chemo approval. I thought I didn't care about it and I was right!
                    I just can't bear to see you so demoralized man. Clearly this means more to you than it does to me. Seeing you so beside yourself and just going through the motions hurt to watch.

Comment

• Just like watching the Pistons

Comment

• FWIW, SVG is saying somewhat the same thing about KCP.

Comment

• Well SVG does watch KCP play as well. Chemo should try it.

Comment

• How about the EIEIO? I think he is a budding star.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Chemo watches KCP just fine. Chemo gets tired of the endless KCP love that flows out of Brooky's mouth. Shut up about KCP for one fucking day. He's not THAT good.

Comment

• Sorry when I post from my phone it turns chemi to chemo. Not intentional really.

Comment

Working...
                                X