No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes you've been very consistent on that, to the point where you focused on the failures of yesterday's defense and Prater exactly 0 times. You do realize the Pack score on 6 straight possessions outside of the 1st half kneel down.

You've also been very consistent in saying once LA got a team, you would give up the Lions and start rooting for said team. I do believe the Rams are playing in LA.

Comment

• I also remember him saying that he was never coming back as long as Raiola was involved in the Lions org.

So, ya know how far his word goes already.

Comment

• The thing is, I'm ambivalent on whether they should sign Stafford to a big extension after the season, I kind of want to see the season play out. But focusing on his play yesterday when they couldn't stop the Packers is the symptom of having blinders on. I mean good grief, if the opposing team scores on six straight drives, that's the problem. There will be plenty of losses to pin the blame on Stafford, last week's for instance was a much better example.

Yesterday he was the only one keeping it from being a 2007 embarrassing loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Since day one I've always been about build the D first and then worry about the weaponz later. Always consistent on that point.
            You should bury your soccer hate and become a soccer boss.

You'd rather get a Raiders season ticket than be a soccer boss eh?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              You should bury your soccer hate and become a soccer boss.

You'd rather get a Raiders season ticket than be a soccer boss eh?
              Id pluck ass hair one by one from a Werewolf circus freak before ever becoming a fan of that 3rd rate sport and the Faiders.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Id pluck ass hair one by one from a Werewolf circus freak before ever becoming a fan of that 3rd rate sport and the Faiders.
                You really have some strange fetishes.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                  You really have some strange fetishes.
                  Boom

/thread
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• UKBB,

What, you've never considered the joy of plucking Werewolf ass hair versus having to watch/hear soccer? Surely you have considered it in lieu of watching the Faiders.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• For me there are no either/ ors ......., I just want to pluck werewolf ass hair. Never done it before. It's on the bucket list.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                        Yes the Lions ran for 139 yards last week, cause you know if he only had a running game we would score 40 points a game, and scored 13 points with his greatness #9, lol.

Then this week were down 34-3 and at the end of the day again he's being praised for his good play.

I see the same old story line for the last 6 years with Matthew.

Bring on the hate, cause I know it's there.

And yes I know he doesn't play defense.

Stafford for his own sake should play out the next 2 years and bolt.

Go somewhere where he can complete a team and win some playoff games.
                        In the glory of seeing the same old story, you never saw the Lions down 34-3 yesterday.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          Wow look, Eagles may have found a gem, destroying Steelers
                          You did say before the draft that we should go for Wentz (that is the name of the guy). I remember that
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Yes you've been very consistent on that, to the point where you focused on the failures of yesterday's defense and Prater exactly 0 times. You do realize the Pack score on 6 straight possessions outside of the 1st half kneel down.

You've also been very consistent in saying once LA got a team, you would give up the Lions and start rooting for said team. I do believe the Rams are playing in LA.
                            I agree. He deserves better.:p

Comment

• NO, I don't comment on drafts because for the most part i'ts just entertainment for the football junkies.

When I was younger i would get all jazzed up for the draft, but the Harrington boondoggle scarred me for life.

I don't get excited for the fairy tale draft anymore.

Comment

• But I may have said the Lions need to draft a QB every year to see if they can upgrade the position, just like any other position on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X