X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing defense today.

Comment

• Yeah, Denver's DL owned that game.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State 14, Arizona 0! Or whatever. I have Cards and 3. F those asswipes.

Comment

• Cards and 3? That's a Smarty Jones Master Lock.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU

Fortunately I'm just pissing away my Broncos +3 play.

Comment

• My enthusiasm for this Super Bowl is an all-time low. Does watching this game feels like a chore to anyone else? I expect Carolina to jump out 21-0 early then cruise the rest of the way. I give Manning 50% chance of finishing the game. But hey, if the game sucks we can all have a good cry during the Coldplay halftime show. I got ahold of their set list for today's performance. SPOILER ALERT:

Rock 'n Roll All Night and Cry Every Day
              Just Another Sadist Monday
              Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall
              Don't Let it Break Your Heart (a tribute to Michigan athletics in the 21st century)
              Vodka For Breakfast
              Yellow - presumably to signify cowardice.
              I Just Want to Die

Get your popcorn ready!
              Last edited by Mike; February 7, 2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• LOL ..

I'm with you, Mike. I'll probably tune in for the first half, then channel surf afterward. I don't have any interest in either team.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, this is why I don't gamble on sports!

Comment

• Time to start discussing this Denver defense's place in history. The '85 Bears at least had a competent offense to help them out. This Denver team does the scoring as well. Unreal.

Comment

• That Denver defensive front is absolutely solid. A great effort the entire season. No wonder Brady couldn't do anything against them.

On a Michigan related note, congratulations to MICHAEL SCHOFIELD who played for the Wolverines during some of the most turbulent times of the program. He's a Super Bowl Champion tonight, joining a club that includes fine Michigan Men like Tom Brady, Charles Woodson and Desmond Howard. Congrats to Schofield!

Comment

• Good call. Very happy for him.

Comment

• Devin Funchess also played for the Panthers and had a big catch in the 3rd quarter for 24 yards.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Cam Newton proved in defeat what a petulant child he is.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• And Manning proved in victory that his best days are far behind him and he'll say Budwiser a LOT if you pay him.

Comment

• Manning owns a couple Budweiser distributorships btw...so he probably wasn't going to have a Miller Lite. ..

Comment

Working...
                                X