Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]http://youtu.be/zGr37ef8nw8[/ame]
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sounds like a bunch of Islamic extremists preparing to blow themselves up.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Nice one Marko, saw the result and thought of you! Has it been a while since your last win against them?
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Go Hibs!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
            Nice one Marko, saw the result and thought of you! Has it been a while since your last win against them?
            Was a very entertaining game, Dean , and should've won by a few more.

Last win was Scottish Cup in 2013, ....... Wetherspoon goal in the 83rd minute, 1-0 win at Easter Road and a memorable Hibees bounce.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Congrat's Marko!

Comment

• What apparently was Ronaldo's 40th La Liga goal of season is now an own goal.
                40-goal La Liga seasons: Ronaldo 2, Messi 2, all others 0.
                What the fuck does that mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  What the fuck does that mean?
                  Means that Ronaldo and Messi were the only ones to score more than 40 goals in a Spanish league single season, and they did it for 2 times already.
                  Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                  🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                  https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Thank you, sir!

Comment

• Was trying to find a story relating to Ronaldos 40th goal being changed to an OG, Malto. Couldn't find one anywhere. Septem....., you any wiser on this?

Comment

• English Premier league is probably going to have the most boring run in to an end of season in recent memory. Pretty much everything is already decided, save maybe 1 relegation spot.

Champ? - done, Chelski
                        Top 4? - done, Chelski, Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd
                        Europa? - done, Liverpool, Southampton, Tottenham

Whats left is can Leicester City finish their attempt at the Great Escape? Compelling enough I guess if it comes down to match day 38.

Comment

• @Marko: Tried to find it but couldn't, only in portuguese. Guess his bad reaction to Arbeloa's goal got more attention than he saying right away that the second was not his 40th goal in the league.
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• "Overall it was an unlucky outing for Ronaldo, who missed a couple of chances and would have scored Real’s second goal had Almeria’s Mauro dos Santos not put it into his own net."

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo was visibly upset when Alvaro Arbeloa scored his side’s 3-0 and smashed the ball into the empty net before shaking his head on the way back to the halfway line.

TonyG would be proud of me!
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• EPL has definitely been boring this season

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X