Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
    Yeah, that one seems like a foregone conclusion. Given his intelligence and passing ability, Monroe seems like an ideal fit at center in the triangle offense.

Comment

• If Pistons beat Clev (very possible as they will rest players - Boston crushed them today), and then they beat the Knicks, they end up with 33 wins. Charlotte loses their last two and they close with 33 wins. Who gets the most ping pong balls?

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
        If Pistons beat Clev (very possible as they will rest players - Boston crushed them today), and then they beat the Knicks, they end up with 33 wins. Charlotte loses their last two and they close with 33 wins. Who gets the most ping pong balls?
        and Charlotte plays Houston and Toronto.
        Ugh, Pistons are going hurt their draft position...
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
          If Pistons beat Clev (very possible as they will rest players - Boston crushed them today), and then they beat the Knicks, they end up with 33 wins. Charlotte loses their last two and they close with 33 wins. Who gets the most ping pong balls?
          They get the same amount, but in the event neither team moves into the top-3, a coin flip determines who gets the higher pick.

Comment

• Luckily the Pistons lost tonight. They will be #8 until the lottery... where hopefully they aren't bumped down to #9.
            Actually if Denver wins 1 or 2 games, the Pistons could be at #7 with the coin flip / or tie breaker rules if any (I'm honestly not sure how that works)... but yea, Denver can help the Pistons out by winning.
            Pistons' record is 1/2 a game better. Denver has 2 games left. Detroit has 1 game left.

Meanwhile, the Celtics are in the playoffs. Brad Stevens has done a great job with that roster... and I hope everyone is rooting for the Celtics to knock off LeBron. What an upset that would be.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Fat chance on that

Comment

• "Luckily" the Pistons lost to the cavs fielding a full team...lol

You realize they only benched their starters the last two games because they wanted the celtics to play them in the playoffs, right?

You could see that coming a mile away. Worrying about being leapfrogged by charlotte was stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
                  Yeah, that one seems like a foregone conclusion. Given his intelligence and passing ability, Monroe seems like an ideal fit at center in the triangle offense.
                  His intelligence should tell him to stay away from the Knicks, Carmelo and Phil. Phil doesn't care, Carmelo is a loser.
                  The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Can you imagine the defensive mastery with Monroe and Carmelo on the court?

Comment

• Melo.. what could have been
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• anyone know when the lottery takes place? If memory serves it's usually during conf finals.

Comment

• Looks like the lottery date is set for May 19th
                          "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Toronto lost to Washington.

What's certain in the NBA? The Bucks and Raptors are "those teams" that won't win a playoff series. One playoff run each in the last two decades. A lot of one and done.
                            Throw the Clippers in there too. I'm predicting they won't go far. They are the Clippers.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Nothing greater when JET makes a long bomb and celebrates. Especially given he's beating Mark Cuban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown View Post
                                Looks like the lottery date is set for May 19th
                                Take Frank the Tank.

He is not athletic but he can ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X