No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda figured today's game was coming. A split in TB is still great. Coming home now.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Game was too damn predictable, really was hoping I was wrong...left to get work over half way through.

Weis should be a healthy scratch, I do not see how he is contributing at all other than letting the other teams players coasting through the middle.... in our own zone - while his guy (he should be backchecking) is easily putting the biscuit in the basket, not how to play (Babcock). Thought this guy was somewhat of an NHL player at one time in Florida?

Fuck it! I know it'll never happen, but I'm just going to get off my chest anyway, bring in Smith for the clumsy ox Ericsson. At least we know some team will score with Smith on the ice and it's probably about 50/50, I'm sure that's better than Ericsson. Maybe home ice will help, never thought I'd be waited for Abby to come back for help. :-o

Also, I don't really go on regular season as everybody knows, but Tampa Bay was not so great on the road. Must win, or it will probably be like last year vs Boston.
      Last edited by WingsFan; April 19, 2015, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• It's going to be like last year in Boston.

Tampa Bay is the better team right now. The Wings need to get better (especially on defense), and I think a major part of that improvement means Babcock has to go. His stubborn insistence on his old pets... I mean vets... has been killing this team's progress for the last two or three years.
        Last edited by chemiclord; April 19, 2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• I have to agree.

Comment

• I concur as well.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              It's going to be like last year in Boston.

Tampa Bay is the better team right now. The Wings need to get better (especially on defense), and I think a major part of that improvement means Babcock has to go. His stubborn insistence on his old pets... I mean vets... has been killing this team's progress for the last two or three years.
              I have been saying since November that Babcock is gone. The exception to that would be winning the Cup.

It has been clear that there is a difference of opinion between Babs and Holly on personnel.

Who ever was maintaining the youth needed to play was right.

There are vets that are non producing and healthy scratches.

What does that tell us?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Weiss f'ing sucks.

I hope we can sign Green in the offseason. He'd be worth every penny for our PP
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes he does, Ducks down a goal after 2 in the Winnipeg white.

Comment

• Score!!!!

Going to OT
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Score!!!

Another Duck's come from behind win.

Adding to their all time single season NHL record for come from behind victories as well as adding to their Stanley Cup playoff record third consecutive come from behind headed to the 3rd playoff win.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; April 20, 2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Whatever!

BEER

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Whatever!

BEER
                          Congrats Gonz. Nice win
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nice comeback win again for the Ducks. Winnipeg is toast now plus they still haven't won a playoff game since returning back to the city.

Comment

• To be fair, that franchise wasn't even GETTING to the playoffs during their time in Atlanta.

Comment

• GO WINGS!!!
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X