No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nope, back the nineties, maybe early 00, he and I exchanged emails. He had written several articles over time that pointed to racism and I felt it was a stretch, so I questioned him on it. He was pretty unhappy with my observations, but after several emails I think we at least understood each other."
    ---------------------------------------Never thought Terry to be racist until I heard him call into the Danielson/Gibson radio show on 97.1 and be such. First I had heard of it and didn't believe it. I posted here and got into an argument with one of our favorite females about the fact he actually said what he said.

I like Terry but think he may be a closet racist.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I think Jackson is making his debut today. Huge game... gotta win the home games in the 2nd half if Detroit wants to make the playoffs.
      Washington looked awful vs Cleveland a couple days ago and I think Beal is out. Detroit can win!

Miami lost Bosh for the season. I think they should trend down.
      Brooklyn won't improve. Charlotte has been struggling and I don't think they will get Kemba back soon. Boston just lost Sullinger for the season.

Indiana and Detroit should be the 7th and 8th seeds.
      Last edited by Cody_Russell; February 22, 2015, 03:26 PM.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I take that back about Brooklyn.
        They just added Thaddeus Young. Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, and Brooke Lopez are still there. Mason Plumlee has been decent. They also Bogdanovic, who is good.

Indiana OR Detroit will get the 8th seed.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm not watching the game but by the box score Jackson is sure chucking with reckless abandon.

Anyone watching it?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• KCP is lighting it up
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He was overhyped and forcing the issue for most of the first 2 qtrs, but settled down to end the half and played better in the 3rd. Hasn't played in 2 weeks, so he's been winded.

Comment

• Tayshaun addressed the media after the game. He was asked if he was happy to be back in Detroit, he said "I'm just happy to be playing basketball."

Comment

• Or not play, as the case may be tonight.

Comment

• Jackson was way too revved up in the first half. He is very quick and got to the rim a few times in the 2nd half. KCP was the star of the game. Both Monroe and Ande played well. Nice win. Nice to be so excited about p-p-p-p-p-istons basketball again.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I'm not watching the game but by the box score Jackson is sure chucking with reckless abandon.

Anyone watching it?
                      You weren't kidding about chucking.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYSTrve7swg"]Reggie Jackson looks sick - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• LOL!

I guess that was the correct choice of words huh?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Played one good quarter (2nd) and most of their run that quarter was when Lebron was on the bench. In the second half they couldn't hit a shot, but imho a big part of that was Cleveland's intensity on D. The better team won.

Comment

• Cleveland looks like a different team with those trades. Mozgov has gelled right away, they got rid of Waiters. THat team looked dead in the water until LeBron made those trades on his South Beach vacation. All of a sudden he has the explosion back.

For the Pistons, it will take some time to get the mix right with Jackson. He played well last night, but it will take some time to get used to where Monroe and Drummond want the ball.

Comment

• They are in need of one more player, a 3 with 3pt range who can be counted on to score 14 or so a night and can defend the athletic 3's in the league currently. Not an easy get, but they need one.
                              1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Mayhew can find one.
                                Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X