No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Now that's good shit for blood thinning and avoiding strokes, but surely you're too young to be thinking about the Aspirin. (Cue airplane! Quote)
      Fuck the Aspirin, let's eat Scottish Tablet and get fat.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• As of today, I've officially lost 100 lbs. woohoo!
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• holy cow, SLF, that's amazing. Congrats! How did you do it? I know you've talked a bit about running...what else?
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Thanks Kay! We used weight watchers. (And most importantly a wife that plans and makes almost all my meals)

It's really helped give me a guideline to follow which I knew would work. I highly recommend it for anyone with a smart phone and a propensity for planning.

And a lot of running. I've run about 600 miles so far this year. We've done about a dozen half marathons in the last year and just signed up for the San Francisco Marathon next year.
            Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; August 1, 2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Wow, that's great SLF. Congratulations to you and the Mrs.!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Awesome job!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Thanks Kay! We used weight watchers. (And most importantly a wife that plans and makes almost all my meals)

It's really helped give me a guideline to follow which I knew would work. I highly recommend it for anyone with a smart phone and a propensity for planning.

And a lot of running. I've run about 600 miles so far this year. We've done about a dozen half marathons in the last year and just signed up for the San Francisco Marathon next year.
                  And now I'm sending you tablet??? You sure about this? I don't want your wife kicking my ass if we ever meet up!

Fantastic job, SLF. You will be the inspiration for many.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marko, I'm sure tablet is low in calories and high in nutrients. ;).

Comment

• SLF, Congrats to you & Mrs. SLF! Keep up the great work!

Comment

• Nice SLF!

Comment

• Marko 69 don't send any tablet to SLF...all the weight he lost was from the hand that feeds ya.http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/for...lies/smile.gif

SLF what was your weight before you started the diet.

This weight stuff reminds me of a cute joke that I probably heard for the first time maybe 40 years ago.

"My girlfriend joined a gym and in one week she lost 24 pounds! One of those crazy machines tore her leg off.http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/for...cons/icon7.gif

Comment

• Darn....the smilies aren't working in my browser. This happend to me with IE explorer about three years ago and now it is starting with Google Chrome.....Any suggestions good people?

Comment

• Remember to put [img] [/img] around those links, Cat.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                                Remember to put [img] [/img] around those links, Cat.
                                No, I think he's just trying to use the forum smileys:
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X