No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll be in Grand Rapids around that time too.

His latest podcast said he has new material for the upcoming shows and will be trying it out. I've found his shows to be part skit but a lot of improvisation too.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "YE wanna do brunch?"......., and I wanna be like, "Fuckin noooooo!"

LMAO every time!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!
        Attached Files
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He seems a bit peeved
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That is funnier than shit!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• CGVT must have bought too many cinder blocks.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                CGVT must have bought too many cinder blocks.
                Ha!

It certainly looks as if that guy's bullshit tolerance threshold has been breached.

I can relate to that...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That NAMBLA threat at the end is pretty nasty
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• But probably effective!
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• "You don't have to tell me what you're building. I don't give a fuck. I'm not interested in helping you build it either. Why? Because I don't give a fuck."

I nearly choked on left over haggis reading that.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha, i have some Leggos for sale, might use that approach.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hhahahahaha omg
                          AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• A Lions fan is drinking in a Green Bay bar, when he gets a call on his cell phone.

He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar,

announcing his wife has just given birth to a typical Detroit baby boy weighing 25 pounds.

Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the Lions fan just shrugs and

replies, That's about average back home, folks, like I said, my boy's a typical Detroit baby boy.

"He's gonna be a Detroit Lions football player."

Two weeks later, he returns to the bar.

The bartender asks aren't you the guy who claimed his baby weighed 25 pounds at birth?

So, how much does he weigh now?

The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds."

The bartender says wait a minute you said how's he lose eight pounds in two weeks?

The father leans into the bartender and proudly says,

"Had him circumcised."

Comment

• Doh!
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Ha!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X