Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a band out of Toronto named "Teenage Head". They sold a ton of shirts saying "Give me Teenage Head!"
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nothing could possibly go wrong with this shop...

Japan?s First ?Cuddle Cafe? Lets You Sleep With a Stranger for $80/hr

Sep 28, 2012 by Steven

Sometimes, after a long, stressful day, there?s nothing more comforting than crawling into bed with your significant other and falling asleep in their arms.

But what if you don?t have anyone to cuddle with in the first place? If you?re in Japan, you might think to go to a soapland or some other kind of brothel, but then you?d have to deal with all that sex when you really just want to close your eyes and rest in the warmth of another?s body.

But wait! Before you resign yourself to another lonely night of shedding tears on your Rei Ayanami dakimakura, why not stop by Soineya, Japan?s first ?co-sleeping specialty shop,? where customers can pay to sleep in the arms of a beautiful girl?with no strings attached!

Soineya (literally, ?sleep together shop?) opened its doors on September 25 in none other than Akihabara, Tokyo?s electronics district, hub of otaku culture and birthplace of other eccentric establishments like maid caf?s. Soineya defines itself as a ?co-sleeping specialty shop,? which we?re going to denominate ?cuddle cafe? because it has a better ring to it.

According to the homepage, Soineya hopes to offer patrons ?the simple and ultimate comfort of sleeping together with someone.?

Of course, ultimate comfort comes at a price. Let?s take a look at the Soineya ?service menu?:

Admission fee: 3000 yen (US $40)

Standard Course
      20 min ? 3000 yen ($40)
      40 min ? 5000 yen ($65, only 3000 yen for first time visitors)
      60 min ? 6000 yen ($77)
      2 hrs ? 11000 yen ($142)
      3 hrs ? 16000 yen ($206)
      4 hrs ? 20000 yen ($258)
      5 hrs ? 25000 yen ($322)
      6 hrs ? 30000 yen ($387)
      10 hrs ? 50000 yen ($645)

?Shimei-ryo? (fee to pick the girl you want to sleep with) ? 1000 yen ($13) + 500 yen ($6.50) per hour

Optional Course
      Customer sleeps in girl?s arm (3 min) ? 1000 yen ($13)
      Girl pats customer on the back (3 min) ? 1000 yen ($13)
      Customer pets girl on the head (3 min) ? 1000 yen ($13)
      Customer and girl stare at each other (1 min) ? 1000 yen ($13)
      Girl changes clothes (1 time) ? 1000 yen ($13)
      Girl gives customer foot massage (3 min) ? 1000 yen ($13)
      Customer gives girl foot massage (3 min) ? 2000 yen ($26)
      Customer sleeps with head on girl?s lap (3 min) ? 1000 yen ($13)
      Girl sleeps with head on customer?s lap (3 min) ? 2000 yen ($26)

So basically, you?re paying about 6000 yen ($77) an hour to lie in bed with a complete stranger. The website doesn?t specify what customers are and are not permitted to do during the standard course, but it?s probably safe to assume your options are limited to ?close your eyes and be quiet.?

Furthermore, Soineya is currently recruiting girls for part-time in-store and ?delivery? work. Here?s the job description.

■ Job: Sleeping
      ■ Location: Akihabara (3 min walk from station)
      ■ Qualifications: High school age to 30′s
      ■ Compensation: 3500 yen ($45)/hour
      ■ Hours: Weekdays 15:00-22:00, Weekend/holidays 12:00-22:00
      Anyone interested in applying can do so here.

$45/hr to sleep doesn?t sound like too bad a deal, but those 10-hour day shifts must be rough.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• JAADAM, trend setter:

Nebraska man accused of attacking wife with sandwich

A western Nebraska man is accused of assaulting his wife with a sandwich.

The Scottsbluff Star-Herald says 50-year-old Larry Spurling, of Melbeta, is charged with disturbing the peace. According to the arrest affidavit, Spurling's wife called 911 late Sunday and reported he pushed her down during an argument and rubbed a sandwich in her face.

The newspaper says court documents don't detail the ingredients, but a deputy found several pieces of lunchmeat on the carpet outside a bedroom and some pieces of bread in the bedroom.

Spurling appeared in Scotts Bluff County Court on Monday. His case is not listed on the online court system, and it's unclear if he has an attorney. He remained in jail on Monday.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Spurling apparently said in jail on Monday......, "Come on man, Lettuce go free huh, was only a sammich!"
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            JAADAM, trend setter:

Nebraska man accused of attacking wife with sandwich

A western Nebraska man is accused of assaulting his wife with a sandwich.

The Scottsbluff Star-Herald says 50-year-old Larry Spurling, of Melbeta, is charged with disturbing the peace. According to the arrest affidavit, Spurling's wife called 911 late Sunday and reported he pushed her down during an argument and rubbed a sandwich in her face.

The newspaper says court documents don't detail the ingredients, but a deputy found several pieces of lunchmeat on the carpet outside a bedroom and some pieces of bread in the bedroom.

Spurling appeared in Scotts Bluff County Court on Monday. His case is not listed on the online court system, and it's unclear if he has an attorney. He remained in jail on Monday.
            Some people evidently get pretty upset if you put Mayo on their sandwich.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• watch..she was allergic to the mayo...aggravated assault!
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                watch..she was allergic to the mayo...aggravated assault!
                On a Rye bun... Anti-semetic Hate Crime!
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• touche' Deuce...
                  Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• And now a tail,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHcBq7UaY0"]neurowear "shippo / brain controlled tail" concept movie?????????? - YouTube[/ame]

to go with those ears you bought.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w06zvM2x_lw"]neurowear vol.1 "necomimi" concept movie ????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I still think you should send a crap load of those ears to the forum game this year.....just imagine all those drunk people looking at them thinking.....I need to get me some of those. You could make a fortune.

or lose a fortune because they are dumb as hell
                      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• "He allegedly stuck his fingers up his anus"

Wrestling Move Leads to Sexual Assault Charge

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ya know, some captions discourage clicking on a link.
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha!

I'm not sure about the bully angle. On one hand I understand it, but on the other it seems that these types of things used to sort themselves out without getting parents and then the courts involved?
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Customer and girl stare at each other (1 min) – 1000 yen ($13)

I try not to judge what "does it" for people. To each their own. But if you are paying someone $13 to stare at you, wow. Just, wow.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by FanFromCali View Post
                                Customer and girl stare at each other (1 min) ? 1000 yen ($13)

I try not to judge what "does it" for people. To each their own. But if you are paying someone $13 to stare at you, wow. Just, wow.
                                The place is set up in Akihabara, which is the center of geeky stuff & electronics in Tokyo/all of Japan. You have to consider that there are a lot of guys who aren't very "smooth" with the ladies, so it might be a big deal for them? Who knows, maybe a self-confidence booster too.

Comment

Working...
                                X