No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the show I saw that was ruined. It really seemed like intentional fuckery.

It was like two people in a room battling with two different radio stations trying to out-volume each other.

Imagine trying to listen to Maiden playing Hallowed Be thy Name, whilest someone is over in the corner playing 'Round and Round' by Rat. That is what the show was like.

It was like Adrian came back, and he said 'Fuck you, I am not leaving - I am under contract for the rest of the tour, and I am going to make it aweful for you fuckers if you are going to replace me'.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• But, if you've read the book, he was never going to be replaced. He must've just been out his face at the gig you were at.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I guess. It was a shame. My girlfriend at the time took me for my bday, and I was really looking forward to it, and it was really too bad. Especially with a 2 hour drive each way to go.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
          I guess. It was a shame. My girlfriend at the time took me for my bday, and I was really looking forward to it, and it was really too bad. Especially with a 2 hour drive each way to go.
          My God! Promise you, I ain't taking the piss here but that really is not good at all. Iron Maiden, as a complete band, must've fucking sucked that night if Gers' antics ruined the entire evening. The enormous stage, the theatrics, the giant mechanical eddies didn't take your focus off Gers being a cunt?

Dpat, they are in America june/July..... strongly advise getting along there to a show. Just pretend Gers ain't there...... although 2nd encore, Blood Brothers, his guitar solo will just blow you away.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Every time I walk out my door at work and the sun is shining, and I hear the whistle of a 20th century steam locomotive.

A smile comes across my face as I think of the thousands of people who are enjoying the grounds of Greenfield Village and precious memories of my own visits ensue.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Every time I walk out my door at work and the sun is shining, and I hear the whistle of a 20th century steam locomotive.

A smile comes across my face as I think of the thousands of people who are enjoying the grounds of Greenfield Village and precious memories of my own visits ensue.
              We ride our bikes on Hines Drive to where it ends at Michigan Ave and Mary always loves it when she hears the train.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                We ride our bikes on Hines Drive to where it ends at Michigan Ave and Mary always loves it when she hears the train.
                I know!

I can't explain it. I realized it yesterday because just about every time I had occasion to go out (which I stretched to the max because it was such a beautiful day) I found myself smiling as soon as I heard that whistle.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  I'll jump on the proud dad bandwagon then.

Here's Tyler's piano concert from last month. CGVT will appreciate the choice of music. ;)

https://youtu.be/Lj5nEy7Nidk
                  That's awesome!

I've just started taking piano lessons over the last few months. How long has he been playing for?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    That's awesome!

I've just started taking piano lessons over the last few months. How long has he been playing for?
                    OK. You get 8 months then we want to see a performance to rival Tylers.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                      Who you calling Mary?

His name is Malto!.. :-D
                      Last edited by Panoptes; May 28, 2017, 07:58 AM.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Who you calling Mary?

His name is Marko!.. :-D
                        Marko to you.........

Comment

• Hah

Too early over here.. Still have crust on my eyes, er, brain.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            That's awesome!

He started last fall, so about 7 or 8 months ago.

I took lessons from when I was 5 through until I graduated HS. I need to talk his teacher into letting us do a duet next recital. It'd be good times!

jaadam, you should come and hang out. We bought him an electric piano last month. Oh, and I have rum.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Got myself completely sunburned at Tyler's Sports Day today. Had a great time. Here's a video of his grade doing a dance. It's rather long and I was a bit shaky at the beginning, but it was a lot of fun.

[ame]https://youtu.be/1mnOr1cacAg[/ame]
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X