No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better team won this series. Suprised by that.

Time to break up the Ducks old guard in Getzlaf, Perry, Kessler, Cogliano and anyone else over 30.

The team has so much young talent, I'd rather watch them fight moving forward versus watching the old guard continue to falter while under duress.

Go Senators!
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I think the Ducks were the better team, but that's playoff hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        I think the Ducks were the better team, but that's playoff hockey
        Doesn't hurt to have a goalie like Penne on your side.

Comment

• Nah. The Ducks weren't the better team in this series, at least not blatantly. They played pretty damn even as far as I could tell, and Penne proved to be the difference maker.

Comment

• Sorry Gonz I was pulling for you even though I don't care about hockey playoffs as long as the Wings aren't in.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              Go Senators!
              Take it to the politics thread.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• LMAO
                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Teed it high and he let it fly.

Funny as usual

Comment

• Anyone watching the game tonight?
                    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Well, I'm trying to hate one team more than the other but after three minutes....

One thrown fish on the ice. Lame.
                      Two full verses of the AHL/OHL level "You suck" chant.
                      Three rounds of "Let's go (insert three syllables where two syllable word fits) chant.
                      Four of the same dipshit announcers yapping incessantly about the good ol' days.

I just hate both teams so damn equally. Back to Happy Gilmore where I can at least look at an original six jersey worn.
                      Last edited by Trickalicious; June 3, 2017, 09:48 PM. Reason: Added some Queen's English.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        Well, I'm trying to hate one team more than the other but after three minutes....

One thrown fish on the ice. Lame.
                        Two full verses of the AHL/OHL level "You suck" chant.
                        Three rounds of "Let's go (insert three syllables where two syllable word fits) chant.
                        Four of the same dipshit announcers yapping incessantly about the good ol' days.

I just hate both teams so damn equally. Back to Happy Gilmore where I can at least look at an original six jersey worn.
                        You left out the visual of Gary Bettman picking his teeth after demolishing a chicken wing.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• As someone who has been to a few Predators games (to watch the Wings), their fans are unoriginal morons.

They do this shit (called Fang Fingers) whenever they get a powerplay:

It's moronic.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• The Preds fans were certainly full of themselves and their game day experiences, as though any of it is original. Well, the fang thing could be original but I would never want to be seen going full retard like that.

I commented on it earlier in this thread.

Comment

• Nashville got screwed on that disallowed goal. Why did they blow the whistle so quickly?

Comment

• I hate the penguins. Oh well....

Comment

Working...
                                X