No announcement yet.

Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic: Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Hey, it's off season, and I seldom start a thread. Time for something different.
    Dreams have always fascinated me, but lately my dreams are more like violent nightmares from the Twilight Zone.

I just woke up in the recliner having this horrendous dream, supposedly about my Ex. I don't know what's causing my dreams, I have never had an issue with talking in my dreams or lashing out with a right cross or karate kick, but lately, in the last year or so, everything has changed. During this dream, one of AE's daughters was in the basement, and came flying up the stairs to see what was wrong.

My dream tonight involved whom I perceived to be my ex wife, and although she didn't look like her,I knew that's who she was. I was in a house I used to live in while living in the UP. One of the three houses I refer to as the Ishpeming Triangle. That's another whole story I will delve into at a later time. Anyway she was in the house and I was chasing her, trying to get her out. She kept eluding me, always just out of my reach, ... then I noticed I was in a wheel chair, making things much more difficult. I decided then that the only thing I could do was to kill her, so I started calling out, .... "Honey, I'm home." Several times I called out, verified later by AE. She kept coming closer, but not close enough so that I could grab her. I kept swinging my arms, but it seemed as though they went right through her. I became confused as to why this was happening, when suddenly she was right next to me. I reached up with my legs, hoping to put her in a headlock with them, and choke her to death, but my legs went right through her. She stood there looking at me and started laughing with this evil grin on her face, and it was then that I knew that she was a ghost. She said you can't get rid of me, and went into the kitchen, she was cooking something on the stove. I don't remember saying this in my dream, but AE once again confirmed that I was shouting ..."You're a fucking ghost." It was at this point that my son appeared, I asked him to look in the kitchen to see if she was there, he said he didn't see anybody, even though she was clearly visible to me as I looked past him. That's the last thing I remember from this dream, I awoke to hear AE and her daughter talking in another room, and having the worse goose bumps I have had in all my 61 years.

So, who's walking around in your dreams?
    Last edited by Sharkbait; January 14, 2013, 01:29 AM.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

I don't dream. Or at least I don't dream to the point of remembering them.

What does that mean?

Clear conscience?
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Dude......that is some really freaky stuff......back off on the painkillers buddy.

In my younger years, my friends and I drove some really bad cars. We didnt have any money so the cheaper the car, the better for us. Well one of my friends had a bright orange Mercury Bobcat, and that thing nearly got me killed on so many occasions that I have lost count. One memorable evening the owner was passed out in the passenger seat while I drove home. Going around a corner I shifted from 3rd to 4th and pulled the stick out of the transmission, so I yelled at the owner, "Scott!! Wake up!! I have a fucking problem!!

He groans at me, and asks, "Whats the problem?"

So I shake the shifter at him, "This is the fucking problem!"

This is the quality of vehicles that we had....good times.

Well for years after that, no matter what the dream. Whether it was some freaky thing or something with women walking around in it, that Mercury Bobcat would make an appearance. It was always there......that fucking car.
      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Originally posted by Islair View Post
        Dude......that is some really freaky stuff......back off on the painkillers buddy.
        I thought about that, and even asked my Doctor, who confirmed that Vicodin can indeed cause weird dreams. Thing is, I don't usually use that but maybe once a week average. I think it's old age. Funny, thing is, the strangest dreams I have are always in one of the 2 houses in the Ishpeming triangle previously mentioned and now suddenly (within the last year or so), I seem to lash out punching, kicking, screaming ..... beginning to scare me. Another thing, I seldom sleep for longer than 3 hours at a stretch.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

"I seldom sleep for longer than 3 hours at a stretch."
          -------------------Same here, unfortunately. My dreams are always weird even without Vicodin.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Every time I have a dream...this happens:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yRRqxJHQmA"]Dream Police - Cheap Trick - 1979 Promo - YouTube[/ame]
            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

I do have this dream of Natalie Portman with black leather hip boots, a corset and a bullwhip singing "What's love got to do with it?"
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Who's she with?
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Rebel Yankee-----giving spelling lessons
                  If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

LOL.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Lmao @ STEE......, I choked on tea there, that was very funny.

Sharkbait......., I got goosebumps when she laughed with the evil face......, and its not even my fkn dream! Very scary stuff.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Lmao @ STEE......, I choked on tea there, that was very funny.

Sharkbait......., I got goosebumps when she laughed with the evil face......, and its not even my fkn dream! Very scary stuff.
                        Wish I could blame it on the Steven King books, but I am reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Maybe it's the Ogres.

Comment

Did you read 11-22-63?
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Well Shark, I'm with you on the crazy dreams. My wife and I are going thru a divorce where she slept with a guy the night before Thanksgiving and told me that Friday that she wanted a divorce...all out of nowhere.

SO, for the last several weeks I that guy keeps showing up in my dreams where he wants to be my friend or help me with something, but for some reason I can't figure out who he is during the dream. When I wake up I just want to choke him out.
                            Not only man to man.......but as fact.
                            (AAL) 2011 - Tony Scheffler

Comment

Wow Aka, that's some rough news.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                              X