No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ this. Also - conveniently overlooked last year with regard to Stafford not being able to beat a winning team - both Philadelphia, Washington, and Minnesota had winning records last year before Detroit beat them....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• That's not how it works and you know this maaaan.

[ame]https://youtu.be/F6d58HIe01A[/ame]

What's up Mr. Cooper?
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
        ^ this. Also - conveniently overlooked last year with regard to Stafford not being able to beat a winning team - both Philadelphia, Washington, and Minnesota had winning records last year before Detroit beat them....

Please tell us you're smarter than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          I just want to see what happens when Stafford has a good OL. A running game would be nice but the OL is a huge first step
          He will beat losing team and lose to winning teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Surrounding the team with some Pro Bowlers is a good strategy, you have to have excellent players to compete. It's true, it's true. The Lions have had CJ and Suh and I guess Levy for one season. If you don't have those type of players you won't compete.

Fraquar likes to trot out that 21 point stat, he knows that was the recult of a team determined to limit plays. It wasn't because they had a good defense, limit the pace like a Jeff Van Gundy 90s Knicks team.
            It would be nice if there was a shred of truth in your claim. The Lions were dead last in number of offensive plays at 60.6/game and 24th in time of possession at 29.2 minutes/game. So exactly how were they controlling the number of plays the opposition ran.
            Last edited by dwt1; April 23, 2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Yep there's more than a shred of truth to my claim. They had the second fewest defensive plays per game among all 32 teams. I can't find the website but I know they were one of the lowest teams in pure possesions per game on each side of the ball. Never did I claim they dominated time of possesions to limit the pace, but they didn't turn the ball over much. They were tied for 5th in league with fewest amount of turnovers.

Combine that with a good punter, they did a lot to hold down possible scoring. It certainly wasn't their defense that should have been lauded like Fraquar is doing, that defensed sucked. You know it's true and so does he.

Comment

• Hey -G-!

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• DWT - it's not a matter of smart or stupid, those are facts. Offense was forced one dimensional when Abdullah and Riddick went down, arguably without Stafford behind center they win 2 games instead of 9.

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Yep there's more than a shred of truth to my claim. They had the second fewest defensive plays per game among all 32 teams. I can't find the website but I know they were one of the lowest teams in pure possesions per game on each side of the ball. Never did I claim they dominated time of possesions to limit the pace, but they didn't turn the ball over much. They were tied for 5th in league with fewest amount of turnovers.

Combine that with a good punter, they did a lot to hold down possible scoring. It certainly wasn't their defense that should have been lauded like Fraquar is doing, that defensed sucked. You know it's true and so does he.
                    And the only way a defense can do that is by playing good solid defense. Which is the claim you were trying to refute.

They didn't do it with the offense as you claimed. Last in the league in offensive plays, 24th with time of possession.
                    Last edited by dwt1; April 23, 2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I am correct with what I said, carry on.

Comment

• My gif was aimed at the following comment.. Not you froot

This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I am correct with what I said, carry on.
                            Okay, of course then you can explain how you can control the pace of the other team's offense by other means than good defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              My gif was aimed at the following comment.. Not you froot

This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.
                              Dude, if you have nothing but attacks to add to the conversation, stay the fuck out of it.

Comment

• Fortunately I have what's his fuck on ignore, unfortunately I dp keeps quoting him. It's a trollbot, why do you engage with an egg??

Comment

Working...
                                X