Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    You still alive, ESSEK?

Awesome 2-0 win yesterday in the derby match. And 3rd top, six points ahead of 4th??? What the hell has happened at Osijek? New management?
    You can look up i wrote you few weeks ago..money came into the club, and now we finally have some money, plus osijek alwasy had good domestic players, from ?uker to Vlaovic, Pranjic and now Vida
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Apologies buddy, I did not see post #1197. It either wasn't there or the Alzheimer's is at stage 2.

Great news though......, hopefully some success can now start happening at Osijek.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Said 4-0, Malto......., finished 5-1.

Fairly sure there would've been a Scottish Football Association "Inquiry" if it had been any less. To be honest, a lot of football bets have been lost tonight due to Malta getting a goal.

Cannot fucking believe England scored in the 95th minute to win 1-0 v Slovakia. Being in the same qualifying group, that is a severe kick in the balls.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Big Sam's first win.

Comment

• Yes, just!

Comment

• Yesterday was one of the best moments of my life (regarding sports) Osijek won in Zagreb v fucking Dinamo, after 16 years they won there and this was Dinamos first loss in Zagreb after 6 years...we waited players in stadium till 1:30am and celebrated together...what a day

Comment

• That is awesome, Essek. Just finished reading the match report there....... Osijek scored in the 2nd minute? Then must've put on an unbelievable defensive display. Sounds like Dinamo were creating attack after attack. Very well done and deserved win. And equal top of league! Superb

Comment

• Osijek was denied a penalty and two offsides that could been goals were called, every news portal sad this was biggest shit refs put up since 90s when dinamo was called croatia so fuck them, even dinamo fans said it was ridiculous

Comment

• That's the story the world over at the moment........, the officials are arseholes. And it's true. They are.

Comment

• Must be cross of the weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Said 4-0, Malto......., finished 5-1.

Fairly sure there would've been a Scottish Football Association "Inquiry" if it had been any less. To be honest, a lot of football bets have been lost tonight due to Malta getting a goal.

Cannot fucking believe England scored in the 95th minute to win 1-0 v Slovakia. Being in the same qualifying group, that is a severe kick in the balls.
                        Embarrasing I tell ya!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Monday night football is Watford versus Burnley? Woof.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Monday night football is Watford versus Burnley? Woof.
                            Yep, riveting stuff eh?! I won't be rushing home for it. Although I'll offer bonus points to anyone who can understand Burnley boss, Sean Dyche.

Comment

• Watford can score, that's about the only thing. And they look like bumble bees.

Comment

• They are the hornets, FL...., that's their nickname.

Comment

Working...
                                X