• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Palmer hs passed away at 87.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Saw that. Sad day. RIP.....

Comment

• Yes he had been absent from several of the big tournaments this year....Had a better business career after the PGA tour

Comment

• Arnie will be missed
          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Just heard on 6:30 news.

RIP Arnold.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Met Arnie once. I got the impression he was always kind to strangers. RIP Mr. Palmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                Met Arnie once. I got the impression he was always kind to strangers. RIP Mr. Palmer.
                I've heard that as well about him being an approachable person. He'll be missed.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Didn't meet him, but saw him at St Andrews for a celebrity charity thing. If my memory serves me correct, he partnered former skiing champ Franz Klammer around the course. 2007 maybe.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• RIP Arnie. What a wonderful individual in many aspects.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• OBITUARY

'Martin' actor Thomas Ford dies at age 52

Published October 12, 2016
                      FoxNews.com

Thomas Ford, the actor who played Martin Lawrence's best friend Tommy Strawn on the hit '90s sitcom "Martin," died Wednesday in Atlanta. He was 52.

Ford had been on life support after an aneurysm ruptured in his abdomen, TMZ reported. He was initially hospitalized Sunday before his health declined and his family made the decision to turn off life support.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• My Uncle Dougie, died today, 84 years old. Ok, he was a Jambo, but he was one of the funniest guys I ever knew, and a celebrity in my family.

RIP Dougie xxx

Comment

• Sorry for your loss, WM.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, Marko
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• RIP Dougie. 'Sorry for your loss, Marko.

Comment

• Sorry for your loss, Marko.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X