Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 34-3

that number 3 shows up so much now.

Dallas playoff game, we scored 3 points after halftime.

How many other games have we built big leads only to score 3 points after the 1st quarter or half time.

Or have 1 touchdown, but have 3, 3 point field goals when other teams are putting up 7's.

34-3, sometimes we have the big leads only to lose the games.

It's NOT all Stafford. I KNOW. But IMO he's not part of the solution either.

But I also believe that the Lions will have him for the next 10 years so I accept the fact that I am at the mercy of Bob Quinn to build a perfect team around him.

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Jesus, I know that none of you fucks bashing Stafford watched the game, but at least get the score right through the box score reading. The score was never 34- 3.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I know right, I already called out DWT for being a liar on that. Wctte followed suit with the lie.

Comment

• Okay, darnnit, 31-3, now that's better, I can sleep tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
              Okay, darnnit, 31-3, now that's better, I can sleep tonight
              Ikr

Oh no, the Lions were only down by 28 not 31. They are better than that you know!
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Did you watch the game?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Okay, darnnit, 31-3, now that's better, I can sleep tonight
                  Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Did you watch the game?
                  [ame]https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]

That's what I thought .

Go the fuck away
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Ikr

Oh no, the Lions were only down by 28 not 31. They are better than that you know!
                    If the argument is good, there is no reason to lie.

Comment

• A hear that a certain self aggrandizing, narcissistic, blow hard politician, a person who never admits to being wrong, is racist, condescending, and delusional, and feels that if something is said over and over people will start to believe it, wanted to join the forum.

That person was refused.

We already have a Gonz

Comment

• I've heard some people saying Stafford sucks. I am hearing.. believe me.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• I don't believe I have heard any qualified, paid, sports analysts suggest this nonesense.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

NO, I don't comment on drafts because for the most part i'ts just entertainment for the football junkies.

When I was younger i would get all jazzed up for the draft, but the Harrington boondoggle scarred me for life.

I don't get excited for the fairy tale draft anymore.
                            So how are we supposed to get said Lions Jesus?

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            But I may have said the Lions need to draft a QB every year to see if they can upgrade the position, just like any other position on the team.
                            Or you heard Quinn say it. So you think Jake is the answer?.

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            I know right, I already called out DWT for being a liar on that. Wctte followed suit with the lie.
                            I said as much to wcfwtf yesterday. He was so hopped up he just kept rolling with it.

Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            34-3

that number 3 shows up so much now.

Dallas playoff game, we scored 3 points after halftime.

How many other games have we built big leads only to score 3 points after the 1st quarter or half time.

Or have 1 touchdown, but have 3, 3 point field goals when other teams are putting up 7's.

34-3, sometimes we have the big leads only to lose the games.

It's NOT all Stafford. I KNOW. But IMO he's not part of the solution either.

But I also believe that the Lions will have him for the next 10 years so I accept the fact that I am at the mercy of Bob Quinn to build a perfect team around him.
                            IMO, the QB is the most important position. However, QBs have different levels that they need from the rest of their team. Brady and Rogers can account for 66-75% of their team being successful, And they only need 33-25% from their D, ST and running game to win.

IMO, MS is around 40-50%. He needs 50-60% from the D, ST and running game to win. Still better then the Bradfords and A. Smith's of the league that need 75-85% from their team to win.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Commence the gnashing of teeth.

Thursday open thread: Is Matthew Stafford a top 5 quarterback right now?

Lions Fans.

Comment

• At the end of his career Stafford may be in the top 3 for passing yards of all time and the Lions will retire his number.

If he can QB the team to a Super Bowl win, he will be King, up there with Stevie Y, Al Kaline, and Isiah.

Actually even above them.

I am rooting for him

Comment

Working...
                                X