Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Random thought: have the Cleveland Browns overtaken the Detroit Lions as "the joke of the NFL?".... There can be several teams like that, but who is #1 right now...
    Since 2011, the Lions are 40-44 (including playoffs).
    The Browns are 23-59 and could legit challenge the 0-16 record if Cody Kessler starts a lot.

If you are a young Lions fan since around 2011, you might perceive the Lions to not be that bad.
    Whereas Cleveland, still awful.
    I was thinking that the other day. Cleveland has it rough. But I don't feel bad.
    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• There's plenty of room for awful in the NFL. The big name teams need a lot of Washington Generals to sustain.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wouldn't have thought two years ago that I would be thinking that I hope it's JBC that is the assistant that is retained.

Did Suh make T. Austin?
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• JBC sux too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            JBC sux too.
            Thank you. I am so feckni happy today.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• I think Cotter has been average to a little better than average, compared to that incompetent Joe Lombardi he looks like Norv Turner.

Comment

• You reap what you sow...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• With the Lions, any OC that does something so commonplace as a no huddle offense is looked on as a one eyed man in the land of the blind.

Comment

I compared JBC to Mayhew in that the awfulness of the predecessor makes them look better than they are.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• The one difference is I am not convinced that Mayhew was better than Millen, more like lucky he inherited Johnson and the pick that became Stafford.

Comment

• If I could change one thing in Lions history it would be that Billy Sims didn't get hurt so we could see just how a full career would have panned out for him and the team. Someone else would have gotten Barry but I doubt that we would have minded.

[ame]https://youtu.be/hSbrxpv1Bak[/ame]
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Eric Ebron is no Ken Bone.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• What is the purpose of a Vice Presidential Candidate coming to town to stump for their boss to a crowd that is not open to the public?
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That is passive micro aggression!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                What is the purpose of a Vice Presidential Candidate?
                                Same question minus all the extra stuff.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X