X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
    Gabe Wright is a Brown, practice style

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/sta...77146581688320
    And another AAL bites the dust. Anyone know what Lion is destined to NEVER go anywhere EVER?

Raiola is my new AAL.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
      And another AAL bites the dust. Anyone know what Lion is destined to NEVER go anywhere EVER?

Raiola is my new AAL.
      Stop it stop it stop it!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I just read the below article about the Texas A&M WR that put a machete into a mans skull a few years ago. It reminds a bit about Titus Young and some of the weird shit he was doing.

My step brother is going through some similar issues. Besides the huge plot point of murder it reminds me a lot of him too. Mental health issues shouldnt be taken lightly

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm sorry Jeff. Hope things work out for him.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That is beyond messed up. Sick people need help or need to be locked up to protect themselves.
            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Caruan Reid with a 61 yard TD for the Chargers
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                Caruan Reid with a 61 yard TD for the Chargers
                Yup. What has S. Charles did for this team again?:-x
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz is bolstering his reputation with a big start to the season.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                    Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz is bolstering his reputation with a big start to the season.
                    Maybe......just maybe.......he could become the first Lions hired head coach in decades to get another HC gig. But I think he is better off as a DC. He is a top notch DC.

Comment

• From the looks of it, he will get another shot.

Comment

• NY Jets sign Jeremy Ross to be their primary returner after Jalin Marshall is out a few weeks with a torn Labrum.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Drew Stanton with 2 late picks in relief of am injured Palmer to ice the game for LA
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This is the guy Maypuke wasted a 3rd round and a 4th round pick on?

Browns promote offensive lineman, waive Gabe Wright

Posted by Zac Jackson on October 5, 2016, 11:08 AM EDT
                            Getty ImagesThe Browns have promoted offensive lineman Anthony Fabiano from the practice squad and have waived defensive lineman Gabe Wright.
                            Wright had played in the last two games after being called up from the practice squad. Fabiano presumably becomes the team?s backup center as the Browns have to make another change at that position following Austin Reiter?s knee injury.
                            The Browns worked out Bryan Stork on Tuesday, but the promotion of Fabiano probably means the team won?t be signing Stork. John Greco will move from guard to start at center for the second time this season.
                            Fabiano is an undrafted rookie out of Harvard. He was waived in August and later signed to the practice squad.
                            The Browns also signed tight end E.J. Bibbs and offensive lineman Michael Liedtke to their practice squad.

Comment

• Jim Schwartz offers up memorable quote on Nigel Bradham

Posted by Mike Florio on October 6, 2016, 11:27 AM EDT
                              Getty ImagesEagles linebacker Nigel Bradham spent his bye week getting arrested for forgetting to remove a loaded gun from his backpack before trying to get through airport security. Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz spent a portion of his Thursday press conference sharing his feelings on the matter, in blunt fashion.
                              Said Schwartz regarding Bradham, “You do dumbass things, [ame="https://twitter.com/ZBerm/status/784045234569097216"]pretty soon you’ll be labeled a dumbass[/ame].”
                              It’s a refreshing twist on the perfunctory team-issued “we are aware of the situation and will have no further comment pending the resolution of the legal process” nonsense, and it’s something that more coaches need to be willing to say.
                              But here’s the thing. Something like that never would be said about a star player on the Eagles or any other team. Still, it’s good to see that someone is willing to say something candid, and accurate, about the careless manner in which implements of deadly force routinely are handled.
                              If, after all, you’re not sufficiently cautious with a loaded gun that you fail to remember where your loaded gun is, maybe you shouldn’t have one. And maybe you are a dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                                Posted by Mike Florio on October 6, 2016, 11:27 AM EDT
                                He is a pair of binoculars and one orange haired wife away from being this guy.

mr roper.jpg
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X