Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that was stupid, Kindl.

And Kindl's stupid penalty leads to a Chicago goal.

Comment

• Interesting note, after going O-fer on the PP through the first four games, the Blackhawks are 3 for their last 4. Not a good sign for the Wings.

Meanwhile, Chicago completely dominating the play so far in Game 6.

Comment

• Well, Toews is a gracious guest at least. Let's see if the Wings can tie this up.

... and they respond with one shot on goal. GOOD EFFORT, GUYS!

I'm already hunkering in for a Game 7. Red Wings are getting outclassed again. What a completely shitty, uninspired start.
        Last edited by chemiclord; May 27, 2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• it's early..... or is it just earl ??
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I dunno. But if Chicago wants to make those sort of horrible plays in their own zone, I'm sure the Wings will be perfectly willing to score a few more goals off of them.

They didn't exactly weather that starting rush from Chicago, but it could have definitely been worse, and they ended the period even. That's good, at least.

Comment

• That was a nice play by Smith to keep it in and get it over to Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                That was a nice play by Smith to keep it in and get it over to Miller
                Yeah, not saying it wasn't a great play. I'm just wondering what Keith (at least, I believe) was thinking when he decided, "Hmm... I've got one red sweater behind me and empty ice. Nah, I'll reverse the play right into the boards with three red sweaters in the area. Yep. That's the ticket."

Comment

• Whelp, Chicago gets another power play... not good considering their success as of late.

Wow... and then too many men on the ice.

Really guys? Keep playing with fire, idiots.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; May 27, 2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Detroit better get their collective heads out of their asses.
                    All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Can't stand mcguirre..........how about that play Eddie? Ya think so Eddie? We gonna go beat up a cat Eddie? Huh Eddie?

I'd make that space between the glass about 7 inches shorter.
                      Last edited by SnowMeiser; May 27, 2013, 08:18 PM.
                      All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• it's earl... but I like the lead

Comment

• Wow.

What a DERP by Crawford. He just flat out WHIFFED. I didn't SEE a deflection... but it had to be, right?

Maybe by the defenders stick as the shot left. That's the only thing I could think of.
                          Last edited by chemiclord; May 27, 2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• just whiffed

Comment

• #55 looked #5 there on that d on Kane.

Comment

• Abdelkader with another dumbshit penalty.

Wonderful.

Well, I guess it was matching minors, so I guess it didn't turn out terrible. I figured they had got him for Goalie Interference, I guess it was something else.

And now the Wings on the Power Play. If Detroit can score here, they can really break Chicago's fight.
                                Last edited by chemiclord; May 27, 2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X