Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
    True story...

Doctor in NYC just gets back from doing medical duty in West Africa. Rides the subway, goes out for dinner, goes bowling.

I hope ebola perfect game...
    .....and I am thinking WTF?

The CDC is telling us no worries we have everything under control but it is OK to let someone who they know has been exposed to the virus into the country without monitoring his status for 21 days?

Oh, I get it.

Doesn't matter that it takes 21 days to manifest its self, if there is no fever and your shoes do not have explosives, you are OK.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      .....and I am thinking WTF?

The CDC is telling us no worries we have everything under control but it is OK to let someone who they know has been exposed to the virus into the country without monitoring his status for 21 days?

Oh, I get it.

Doesn't matter that it takes 21 days to manifest its self, if there is no fever and your shoes do not have explosives, you are OK.
      Just don't exchange body fluids, .... if you know what I mean.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Just for you Malto!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro"]Animal House - All Is Well! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• :-D
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Met the guy who used to bully me at school 35 years ago, today. He used to take my lunch money from me.
            Today, he fucking took my lunch money AGAIN. But, credit where credit is due, he makes an awesome Subway sandwich.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Rim Shot!
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Met the guy who used to bully me at school 35 years ago, today. He used to take my lunch money from me.
                Today, he fucking took my lunch money AGAIN. But, credit where credit is due, he makes an awesome Subway sandwich.
                Did he put some special "sauce" on it for you?
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  Did he put some special "sauce" on it for you?
                  It was definitely Mayonaise, DanO. What does spunk taste like anyway?
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• LMFAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      It was definitely Mayonaise, DanO. What does spunk taste like anyway?
                      I can actually answer that question. The ex and I had sex when we went to bed. A couple hrs later we were at it again. She proceeded to the 69 position. I was going at it good when suddenly a wad of something was in my mouth and swallowed. What the hell was that I said. Your wad of cum from earlier.....................YA! True story.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

I can actually answer that question. The ex and I had sex when we went to bed. A couple hrs later we were at it again. She proceeded to the 69 position. I was going at it good when suddenly a wad of something was in my mouth and swallowed. What the hell was that I said. Your wad of cum from earlier.....................YA! True story.
                        I have just decided not to eat my dinner. FUCKING CHEERS, DANO!

Comment

Saw that one from a mile away.

Comment

• I just threw up a little in MY mouth.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I knew you guys would LOVE to hear that. LOL.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I had to learn the hard way of never eating out a woman after she had just had a train pulled on her and I was the caboose!
                                Last edited by YT; November 8, 2014, 03:10 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot!

Comment

Working...
                                X