Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
    I think you should recommend him an online subscription to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. I would love to hear his views on their hard-hitting stories.
    LOL! I've been ignoring the Tribune recently. I'll need to go back see what's happening.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I have actually read the Zombie Survival Guide. It has a really interesting way of looking at survival. What weapons are the best, the best haircuts to have, and what kind of structure is the best for defeating the zombie horde. Interesting book.
      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
        I have actually read the Zombie Survival Guide. It has a really interesting way of looking at survival. What weapons are the best, the best haircuts to have, and what kind of structure is the best for defeating the zombie horde. Interesting book.
        I dont know you at all Islair, but judging by more LOL-ing at this, Im going to say you are joking. Very good.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          I dont know you at all Islair, but judging by more LOL-ing at this, Im going to say you are joking. Very good.
          Im not joking.....the book talks about residing in buildings that are two stories or more. Then destroy the staircases, because zombies arent suppose to climb. It even goes on to say, that during a zombie apocalypse prisons would have probably been emptied out, or the prisoners are dead in their cells.

If you look at it, a structure that was meant to keep people locked inside, must be just as good at keeping people out. Thus the perfect place to ride out the zombie horde.

No joking.....it is all in there.

Comment

• I have been told I have an over-active imagination. Just imagine an adult that never really gave up the fun of being young. I may be on the north side of 30 years old, but I am not ready to grow up yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
              Im not joking.....the book talks about residing in buildings that are two stories or more. Then destroy the staircases, because zombies arent suppose to climb. It even goes on to say, that during a zombie apocalypse prisons would have probably been emptied out, or the prisoners are dead in their cells.

If you look at it, a structure that was meant to keep people locked inside, must be just as good at keeping people out. Thus the perfect place to ride out the zombie horde.

No joking.....it is all in there.
              It's a fun read.

If you like the zombie genre it is pretty cool.

BTW, The Walking Dead is the best thing on TV right now.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You're killing me, CGVT. My son loves that. Haven't watched it but it HAs to be stupid??????
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I have been watching it on Netflix.

Comment

• It's pretty good DanO. Season two drags on a bit but over all it's some pretty intense zombie drama.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Is this Sunday night?
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yeah. If you're interested, I would recommend watching the first two seasons on Netflix.

Comment

• Uhhhhhhhh. A female friend on FB posted how she loves this show. I just can't get myself to believe a show about Zombies, a none existent entity, is good.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            Uhhhhhhhh. A female friend on FB posted how she loves this show. I just can't get myself to believe a show about Zombies, a none existent entity, is good.
                            Don't many people feel that female orgasms are non-existent too? I'm guessing a show about them would be good though. ;)
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Trust me they exist, LFIJ.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I know, DanO. I just couldn't resist making the joke.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X