Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    I personally knew of no Typhoon.... Glad it passed on by, LFIJ.

And I was also personally fucking rat arsed drunk last night, I thought the Lions were gonna hump the Bills, and I "believed" the Lombardi was going to be within touching distance !! What an asshole "believing" like that.
    Dont Worry Lombardi will be in touching distance in the near future. You can carry on that streaking UK tradition and tackle him;-)

Comment

• I think it's evident we have some new believers. Nobody made a Lions vs. "The Bye" thread this week.

------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
        I think it's evident we have some new believers. Nobody made a Lions vs. "The Bye" thread this week.

Nah

That's just apathy hitting new heights
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Assholes.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• NEVER forget.

Comment

• If the Lions win one of the next two (@ Arizona and @ NE), then I will start to believe.
              BTW, how bad are the Bears? GB just dropped a double-nickel on their D. Rodgers' QB rating was 145.8.

Comment

• Fontes quote:
                If the Lions win one of the next two (@ Arizona and @ NE), then I will start to believe.
                End quote.

Then they'll get humped by Tampa Bay @ FF.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Then they'll get humped by Tampa Bay @ FF.
                  I am actually starting to think that is not going to happen. The D is real.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• BELIEVER!!!!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• love their D, but not until they can rush for 100-120 yards per game. In other words probably not this year.

Comment

• I keep on saying that the Lions shouldn't be counting on these teams do foolish things at the end of games to give them a chance. But maybe I'm wrong and should expect it from NFL coaches.

Comment

• At what point will all you assholes just believe.

I won't believe till I see there name on the listing for the nfc championship game. Even then I would be skeptical that it was just a listing error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm still an asshole, and I'm not sure that I believe, but damn, it is nice to be looking forward to late season games for a change.
                            Last edited by CGVT; December 19, 2014, 08:45 PM.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              I'm still and asshole, and I'm not sure that I believe, but damn, it is nice to be looking forward to late season games for a change.
                              No fucking question about it. I mean this is what -- like literally the second time in 15 years or something that the Lions are this deep into the year and still playing meaningful games?

I'm not going to lie. It feels good, and its been fun. I'm going to ride it as long as I can.
                              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I believe the Lions are playoff bound.

I believe that if the stars align just right, they could have a very long run.

I believe they have a puncher's chance against anyone they'd wind up playing against.

I believe that they still have a lot to prove.

Comment

Working...
                                X