X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monroe is monster? like cookie monster like eddie monster lol
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Geez... The Pistons really screwed up on that Brandon Jennings trade.
      Knight has been good this season... Middleton has been a decent backup & just made a game winning shot to beat Phoenix in a CRAZY game.
      Going forward, Knight & Middleton definitely have more potential that Jennings. I think we are seeing the best of Jennings now.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If SVG could unload Jennings he would do it. That trade was a total loser for Detroit.

Comment

• Rondo is headed to the Mavs
          "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
            If SVG could unload Jennings he would do it. That trade was a total loser for Detroit.
            Maybe they shoulda just drafted Trey Burke.

*ducks*

Comment

• Burke is avg'g 11 pts and 5 asst while shooting 37% for a terrible team. He is not the answer. He'll make a nice back-up at some point.

Comment

• If you were starting an NBA franchise and could pick any one player, who do you take? Lebron? Durant?

Imho I think A Davis is already the best in the game, and he is only 21. Tonight he had 30pts, 14 reb, 5 blks, 3 asst and 2 steals. He is averaging 25-10-3-2-2 for the season. He is such a dominating force on D. He keeps improving in leaps and bounds, while Drummond has stagnated a bit.

Comment

If you were starting an NBA franchise and could pick any one player, who do you take? Lebron? Durant?

Imho I think A Davis is already the best in the game, and he is only 21. Tonight he had 30pts, 14 reb, 5 blks, 3 asst and 2 steals. He is averaging 25-10-3-2-2 for the season. He is such a dominating force on D. He keeps improving in leaps and bounds, while Drummond has stagnated a bit.
                  Easily Davis.
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Yeah what Davis is doing is incredible. He leads the NBA in Hollinger's PER rating.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• It's obviously debatable, but I would still go Durant to start a franchise with. A true impact scoring leader who can get you 30 PPG. He's still young and with that body frame and work ethic he's going to play at a high level for a very long time.

Davis is a freak and great young player, but he's never going to be able to bang. He has a lot of minor injuries that add up and for me to start a franchise with, I want a big who can bang and wear people out.

Comment

If you were starting an NBA franchise and could pick any one player, who do you take? Lebron? Durant?
                        Are you talking LBJ and Durant right now or at the same age as Davis? Yeah right now it seems like a really easy choice with the aging stars. If you're talking all things equal LBJ by a friggin mile.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Right now I still take a 26 year old Durant over 21 year old Davis. Durant is still going to be silky smooth when he ages because of that INSANE length. He doesn't have to bang like Davis does. Hell, Davis just missed time with a "chest contusion" and was wearing a flak jacket when he came back.

Durant will age gracefully like Dirk. Both of those guys can still shoot over people regardless of age. Plus, Durant is a basketball lifer. He LOVES the game and I think that generally extends players careers when they work hard and put in time in the offseason.

Comment

• I'd take Davis too. Though I like NO's depth, some people don't... and NO is 13-12 in a ridiculously good Western Conference. Davis is only 21... imagine him at 26.

NO has a bunch of decent role players to complement Davis kind of like a better version of what LeBron had in Cleveland (LeBron's 1st time in Cleveland).
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Anthony Davis isn't unstoppable on offense and that is why I wouldn't start a franchise with him. When you need a bucket and the defense is taking the energy up to 11, Davis ain't your guy. When it's like last night and they are single covering him for 3 quarters, that is when Davis is your man. There is much more than offense to Davis and he should have a reign as top big man in the game, but I need my cornerstone to be able to size up and blow by anybody while finishing over and through anybody. Give me Lebron.

Age and salary factors aside which weigh heavily in Brow's favor, I would take Lebron over him. I might take Lebron over him even with everything taken into consideration including age, because I have incredibly good chances of getting 2 more titles with Lebron and I would not be surprised if AD ended up with zero through no fault of his own. Winning titles ain't easy, you need the right set up or be a generational talent.

I am not sure how generational guys like Duncan and Davis are.
                              Last edited by Deuce; December 19, 2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• And I do not think Davis has a very smart FO working on his behalf. Tyreke? Jrue Holiday? These are the compliments that you paid through the nose to bring in?

Comment

Working...
                                X