No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe it or not, those lads are all intelligent university students. The third lad who comes in at the end actually lives not far from me in the Clermiston area of Edinburgh.

"Small, not very intelligent Darren from Clermiston" translates to the very famous..... "Wee mental Daz fi Clerry!"
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Anybody else have a galaxy tablet? Its an Android and it keeps asking me to download Tapatalk for Detroit Lions Forum, then when I do it can't find the Detroit Lions forum?

Comment

• There was some talk of that on the last twenty or so posts in the Technology and Geek Stuff thread WingsFan. Not sure if it was resolved or not, but you can check out what they were saying...
        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Yea I read through that, didn't see any answers. There are posters in the 'Mighty Michigan' Fourm down there using it, but they are I Pad

Comment

• I reposted your question in the Technology thread. Maybe that will work.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I was gonna remove and then reload the app to see if that would work. Then I lost interest. I'm going on business again soon, so I'll be 'forum by phone'. Might have to revisit the topic.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Trick's NFL Year In Review 2014

Deserves a Punch in the Throat Award: Ray Rice

Deserves a Switch to the Scrotoris Award: Adrian Peterson

Roid Rage Fresca Enema Award: Dominic Raiola

Having a Face Like Jay Cutler Award: Jay Cutler

Gets stepped on and Cries More than a Woman who was Literally Knocked Out Cold in an Elevator Award: Aaron Rodgers (honorable mention for Having a Face Like Jay Cutler Award)

Look at Me I'm a Twat Waffle Award: Jim Schwartz

I Said Extra Butter Award: Nick Fairley

Will Be Blowing Spunk Bubbles for Spare Change by 2016 Award: Johnny Manziel
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
                  ......so that is what all the screaming is about.

......and all this time I thought it was the pain.

Comment

• "Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy."
                    -----------------------------------Truth comes out. And here I was feeling sorry for them but they were enjoying an orgasm. lol
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      "Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy."
                      -----------------------------------Truth comes out. And here I was feeling sorry for them but they were enjoying an orgasm. lol
                      I hear that nursing can cause an orgasm too.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• "Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy."
                        I hear that nursing can cause an orgasm too.
                        I've heard that sex can cause an orgasm too.

Can someone tell me if this is true

Comment

• All right been posting last couple days, as everyone knows I cant spell worth a damn. Now im posting from my tablet and Im using the swiftkey keyboard. Not really getting used to it, might go back to samsung or google keyboard?

Comment

• Whatever keyboard you use, it's good to see you back.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks Deb,

Comment

• There is a castle in Scotland that is a giant pineapple.

Comment

Working...
                                X